• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
hockeyman3099

Osgood vs. Legace

Rate this topic

Who is the better goalie Osgood or Legace?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest ontariowingsfan

I'm honestly surprised Osgood doesn't have more votes. This place is swarming with Osgood salad tossers

Obviously I voted Legace as I have stated many many times before... Osgood is a hasbeen... Legace is up and coming

I'm honestly surprised Osgood doesn't have more votes. This place is swarming with Osgood salad tossers

Obviously I voted Legace as I have stated many many times before... Osgood is a hasbeen... Legace is up and coming

Osgood is a has been..and Manny is an up and comer at the age of 33? I've never heard of such thing. Hmmm. Whatever.

I'm honestly surprised Osgood doesn't have more votes.  This place is swarming with Osgood salad tossers

Osgood is a has been..and Manny is an up and comer at the age of 33? I've never heard of such thing. Hmmm. Whatever.

Sounds acurate to me! I voted Manny obviously

I'm honestly surprised Osgood doesn't have more votes.  This place is swarming with Osgood salad tossers

damn straight. ozzie was in 1998 a strong goaltender. legace although late in age, is now in his prime. for example just look at roloson.

I dont hate ozzie, but Legace is clearly the better goalie of the two.

They both have good points...and if nothing else, forward value gives Legace the big egde.

Edited by GiantRobot

Guest ontariowingsfan

I meant this season