• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
hockeyman3099

Lidstrom for Mccabe

Rate this topic

Do you think a trade of Bryan Mccabe for Nick lidstrom is fair /good?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Absolutely no way in hell. Not ever. Never.

Lidstrom owns McCabe defensively. The only reason McCabe puts up such huge numbers is cause hes their go to guy on the power play, he takes a ton of shots. If Lidstrom had that opportunity, he'd be racking up numbers too. He has good numbers anyway of course, he's on pace for 75 points.

Yea well thats not the only thing mccabe is good at he has a devestating hip check...come to think of it can lidstrom even check and mccabe is just about as good defensivly as lidstrom is. explained be the leafs losing streak after mccabe went down

Yea well thats not the only thing mccabe is good at he has a devestating hip check...come to think of it can lidstrom even check and mccabe is just about as good defensivly as lidstrom is. explained be the leafs losing streak after mccabe went down

Lidstrom is one of the league's top defensemen offensively.

Lidstrom is one of the league's top defensemen defensively.

Lidstrom is not a devastating hitter, but uses his body very well when it comes to separating opponents fro mthe puck.

Lidstrom's positional play is unmatched, and he rarely ever makes mistakes.

McCabe is one of the league's top defensemen offensively.

McCabe is a defensive liability that makes Lilja look good in his own end.

McCabe is a solid physical player, but often gets out of position to make a hit.

McCabe is mistake prone, especially in his own end.

Lidstrom is going to win the Norris.

McCabe is not even going to be a finalist.

hahahahha!

I'd trade Schneider for McCabe, since they're essentially the same player. McCabe could only become Lids if he somehow had a successful brain transplant.

Come on lets not get carried away now...McCabe is definitely better than Schneider.

No to this trade. The only established defensemen i can think of right now that id trade Lidstrom for is Zdeno Chara.

hahahahha!

I'd trade Schneider for McCabe, since they're essentially the same player. McCabe could only become Lids if he somehow had a successful brain transplant.

Come on lets not get carried away now...McCabe is definitely better than Schneider.

No to this trade. The only established defensemen i can think of right now that id trade Lidstrom for is Zdeno Chara.

McCabe is not better than Schneider.

Schneider is just as physical, if not moreso, and is MUCH better positionally and defensively.

McCabe's offense has a lot to do with being the go to guy on the PP.

Schneider is also the highest scoring defenseman who is not on his team's top PP unit.

I can think of a dozen or two defensemen I'd rather have than McCabe and I don't think I'd trade Lidstrom for any of them (Yes, some would be better to have for the long haul but none would improve our immediate chances to win).

peace

No way lol! Who the heck is asking????????

I actually like Mccabe, a lot of positives and fun to watch, but is he on Lidstrom's level? Is it good swap player for player? Would he be a good fit on the Wings? NO, NO , NO WAY!

MK

Yeah well I think its a great trade lidstrom is a sissy who cant take a hit and Mccabe would be the rough guy that we dont have to replace mccarty

Yeah youre right, Lidstrom didnt win 3 consecutive Norris trophies and isnt one of the most dominant defenseman offensively and defensively in the entire NHL.

I like McCabe alot -- he can do it all, but he gets hurt too often. Lidstrom had an off year in 03/04 but has been Norris material the last couple months and is healthy as a horse. No way I make that deal.