• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Barnes52

Bootland ok with PIM's

Rate this topic

The main difference between Maltby and Bootland is that Maltby used to start s**t but wouldn't drop the gloves and he let others finish it (McCarty) where as Bootland starts s**t and finishes it himself plus he sticks up for team mates. Oh yeah and Bootland doesn't wear a visor. tongue.gif

man matlby sure has sucked hard this season... flat out horrible, Im sorry but tis true. Him and Draper have just fell of the radar, good thing Homer, Sammy, and Franzen are doing their jobs.

Draper has been fantastic this season defensivly, our best penalty killer and our best shutdown foward. He has 6 pts in his last 9 games.

Maltby hasn't done anything, but he's still just as good defensivly, he just isn't putting in those points that he usually does.

Homer and Samuelsson have been great, but they don't have the same job as Draper or Maltby.

I'd be surprised if Maltby got re-signed next season for over 1m, if at all.

Edited by Heaton

The main difference between Maltby and Bootland is that Maltby used to start s**t but wouldn't drop the gloves and he let others finish it (McCarty) where as Bootland starts s**t and finishes it himself plus he sticks up for team mates. Oh yeah and Bootland doesn't wear a visor. tongue.gif

The Wings need to call up Bootland, maybe next year. He couldn't replace McCarty, but he'd add grit to the team.

Also, why do we need to bash Maltby. Stop with the visor blows. Malts, Stevie, and Draper wear the visor for the same reasons, to protect their eyes. Come on now, think of a better insult. Now the the amount of pts is something you could get Malts on.

The Wings need to call up Bootland, maybe next year. He couldn't replace McCarty, but he'd add grit to the team.

Also, why do we need to bash Maltby. Stop with the visor blows. Malts, Stevie, and Draper wear the visor for the same reasons, to protect their eyes. Come on now, think of a better insult. Now the the amount of pts is something you could get Malts on.

Im hoping Bootland is up next year. Maltby is one of my favourite Wings players and i wasn't bashing him for wearing a visor, i was just saying that Bootland doesn't wear one pointing out a difference between the two.