• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#21 Kattermole

Kattermole

Missing Ozzie

• Gold Booster
  • 646 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 02:31 PM

First proper relationship was when I was 17 and I fell for a goalie! We went out for a year and a half, moved in together and everything but we were just too young. We're still good friends though!
Since then, I've not had anything longer than about three or four months.
Posted Image

#22 GoOzzie30

GoOzzie30

The Great and Powerful Oz!

• Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 06:17 PM

My first boyfriend was when I was 15. He was 15 too and we had known eachother since we were little (same classes in school). I even had a crush on him for awhile in 5th grade. blush.gif I ended up changing schools though in 6th grade so we hadn't seen eachother for a few years. He then got in touch with me and wouldn't take no for an answer when he asked me out so we decided to meet just as friends first. When I saw him though I knew I wanted to be with him. He was actually a hockey player so I went to one of his games that night. I found out he was a goalie too and well I was a big Chris Osgood fan so it was kinda like icing on the cake lol laugh.gif

Our relationship lasted only 3 months.

Edited by GoOzzie30, 07 February 2006 - 10:04 PM.

IPB Image

Thanks Offsides!

#23 Rivalred

Rivalred

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,261 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 06:23 PM

First gf when I was 17 and that was on again off again for 6 months or so.... When I was 18, started dating this amazing girl and it is now going on 6 years....
D-Fence Avatar Win-O-Meter 8-1

#24 Jedi

Jedi

Spell Forged - Unparalleled Quality

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,804 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 07:27 PM

I was 17, in HS. Lasted about a month.

snyoep.jpg
"I am the sword in the darkness... I am the watcher on the walls...
I am the shield that guards the realms of men..."

#25 ontariowingsfan

ontariowingsfan

season tickets!!!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,380 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (GoOzzie30 @ February 7, 2006 - 08:17PM)
I found out he was a goalie too

Lotsa LGWers fallin for goalies
I've dated so many goalies. I've come to the conclusion that all goalies are psychos and have since stayed away. smile.gif
I'm sooo gaga for Lidstrom Rules!
I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase

Red Wing season tickets AND the new Justin CD in the same day??!!???
Yes Brianne, there IS a Santa Claus!

#26 brit_1102

brit_1102

Franchise...?

• Bronze Booster
  • 729 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (ontariowingsfan @ February 8, 2006 - 04:02PM)
I've dated so many goalies. I've come to the conclusion that all goalies are psychos and have since stayed away. smile.gif

Dated 2 goalies...one tried to kill himself (weird) and the other was nice to me...but not to my pets. They were both nuts! And compulsive liars.
IPB Image
Thanks Jen!

#27 wingsgirl001

wingsgirl001

Hey Hey, Hockeytown!

• Gold Booster
  • 6,752 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (ontariowingsfan @ February 8, 2006 - 04:02PM)

Lol, yeah goalies are weird. There was a guy I met last year that was a goalie. I think he had a crush on me but he kinda creeped me out. I dunno why. huh.gif

i57ouh.jpg

Captain Z!

#28 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (Covenant @ February 6, 2006 - 09:26AM)
ohmy.gif Wow I feel like an old fogie.

K, Met her when I was 19, started dating the next year... and, happily to this day we are together still. 13 year anniversary is this coming June.

wub.gif

That's the success story of this thread. thumbup.gif

Ken Holland: Hes (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, hes a puck hound.

#29 Offsides

Offsides

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 01:00 AM

QUOTE (zettermaberg @ February 6, 2006 - 11:29PM)
oh my god! that's an institution from the past! ohh, the dates i once had there! the hookups of our past, holding hands through the tunnel... and i'd inevitably run into someone because i'd be trying to watch the game on that big TV they had over the rink...

but bonaventure still has the place in my heart as the #1 Good Times place of my childhood.

Hee hee! Good times! biggrin.gif

I remember stopping once for like 2 minutes to see a Sergei interview on that big TV ...

Posted Image

#30 timothy1997

timothy1997

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 09:20 PM

my first one was when i was 17 and lasted 4 years. We met thru the red wings chat room (if anyone remembers when they used to have that. My user name is the same for this one). It ended ugly but the next girlfriend was a writer for this webpage for a while and thats when I joined here. biggrin.gif

#31 dallas27

dallas27

It worked with Hossa, now it's Ilya's turn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 10:29 AM

Hey, hey, hey. Let's not say all goalies are weird and crazy. If you met me in person you would probably come to the conclusion that I am the hottest, nicest, and funniest person in the world. All my friends and everyone I know have and if you saw me play net I'm a daaaammmn fine goalie to boot.

Granted I can get crazy as all hell at times but that's only when outside forces influence me.

It's a Festivus miracle!!!

"For the next 20 minutes, you will sit in silence while I tell you why the Detroit Red Wings are the greatest franchise in the history of professional sports." -Dr. Perry Cox

#32 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 10:46 AM

We have seen you in your weird moments laugh.gif

All goalies are weird biggrin.gif, I take that back, maybe quirky. smile.gif

#33 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 11:17 AM

Guess ill add my story:

Was 18, there was this guy in the rec league that I played on a team with.

well we were together three years, then I got dumped for a Blonde. sad.gif and it was right on the day that I hate the Most : Valentines day .

Now, I have a guy thats alot better smile.gif

so now , I hate that day. got dumped on it twice in my lifetime and thats enough for me.

#34 dallas27

dallas27

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (shanny14 @ February 13, 2006 - 11:46AM)
We have seen you in your weird moments laugh.gif

All goalies are weird biggrin.gif, I take that back, maybe quirky. smile.gif

No, no you haven't...

You'd have to see me in person to see my weird moments becuase when I have them every so often you will most likely die of laughter.

"For the next 20 minutes, you will sit in silence while I tell you why the Detroit Red Wings are the greatest franchise in the history of professional sports." -Dr. Perry Cox

#35 amberlynn25

amberlynn25

2nd Line Scorer

• Gold Booster
  • 520 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 03:49 PM

my first was when i was 19, it lasted 3 weeks cuz he said he wanted to get closer to God, but in reality he dumpedme cuz i wouldt have sex with him. The next one lasted almost 2 years, he chose the Navy over me. And this one is going strong, we will be together 2 years in May. smile.gif
I get up every day, and I live. Everybody says you should live to the fullest, but what is it? No one knows until you come so close that you're not worried about anything else but being alive."~ Jiri Fischer
my heart belongs to a canadian!

#36 brit_1102

brit_1102

Franchise...?

• Bronze Booster
  • 729 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (dallas27 @ February 13, 2006 - 11:29AM)
Hey, hey, hey. Let's not say all goalies are weird and crazy. If you met me in person you would probably come to the conclusion that I am the hottest, nicest, and funniest person in the world. All my friends and everyone I know have and if you saw me play net I'm a daaaammmn fine goalie to boot.

Granted I can get crazy as all hell at times but that's only when outside forces influence me.

I'll agree with the hot part! biggrin.gif

Didn't know you were a goalie though. Do you just play for fun or as a part of like a real team?
IPB Image
Thanks Jen!

#37 dallas27

dallas27

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (brit_1102 @ February 13, 2006 - 05:52PM)
QUOTE (dallas27 @ February 13, 2006 - 11:29AM)
Hey, hey, hey.  Let's not say all goalies are weird and crazy.  If you met me in person you would probably come to the conclusion that I am the hottest, nicest, and funniest person in the world.  All my friends and everyone I know have and if you saw me play net I'm a daaaammmn fine goalie to boot.

I'll agree with the hot part! biggrin.gif

Didn't know you were a goalie though. Do you just play for fun or as a part of like a real team?

I played for a real team, won a State Championship back in 01-02 and all that good stuff. Practiced with a few junior teams but somehow managed to get screwed out of 3 where I was clearly the best goalie within a month about a year or two ago so I told my dad now it's golf. If I get off my lazy ass this summer and practice a lot going pro won't be hard at all.

#38 Kattermole

Kattermole

Missing Ozzie

• Gold Booster
  • 646 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 09:34 AM

QUOTE (dallas27 @ February 13, 2006 - 03:29PM)
If you met me in person you would probably come to the conclusion that I am the hottest, nicest, and funniest person in the world.

You forgot modest!

wink.gif

Anyway, as for goalies, I've found that they are the most pleasant guys I've been out with. Forwards and D-men, at least all the ones I've dated (and there have been a few!), can be pretty arrogant. One guy I went out with, a Canadian, thought he was god's gift, he really did.
The higher you go pro wise, the more arrogant. If you stick to the rec leagues, everyone is just normal, but when you get to like AHL level, you can get quite a few arrogant dudes. They are hotter up there though blush.gif laugh.gif

Edited by Kattermole, 14 February 2006 - 09:38 AM.

Posted Image

#39 dallas27

dallas27

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 10:20 AM

Just goin' off other people. I know I'm good looking but I never thought I was that hot untill people started asking me why I was so hot tongue.gif Then I just point to my dad, although he's not quite an old man yet (I get to call him that in November when he turns 50 and mean it) it's quite apparent I got 99% of my genes from him.

#40 UnderPressure

UnderPressure

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 03:35 PM

It was my 18th birthday when I asked her out. Greatest birthday present ever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users