• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#41 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE (UnderPressure @ February 18, 2006 - 04:35PM)
It was my 18th birthday when I asked her out. Greatest birthday present ever.

Ahh cool! thumbup.gif

Ken Holland: Hes (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, hes a puck hound.

#42 DyingAlive

DyingAlive

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 11:17 PM

There are alot of girls in this forum. hehe.gif

Anywho, My first gf was when I was 14 lasted 2 months. Relationships that young are just dumb and pointless IMO, oh well.
Posted Image

#43 DRAPES RULES

DRAPES RULES

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 07:03 PM

What is next ? "The Losing of our Virginity" Thread. yowza.gif

This is "Katie Bar The Door Type of Hockey" -Mickey Redman

"It's only Rock and Roll, But I like it "- Mick Jagger

"DAVE IS A KILLER! "- The Hanson Brotherswinggirl.jpg

#44 Kattermole

Kattermole

Missing Ozzie

• Gold Booster
  • 646 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 07:07 PM

Good idea, you start it!
Posted Image

#45 Wingsfan25161929

Wingsfan25161929

Rookie

• Pip
  • 163 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 09:11 PM

my first boyfriend was when I was sixteen (last year actually). We got hooked up for his senior prom (he was a year older than me) I guess we were gf & bf but we never really settled it. We were "dating" for about 8 months, then he went off to college and joined the ROTC navy and we lost touch. He called me just recently to see if I would go to a Navy ball with him, and I am. It should be fun. However, I don't think it will be ther start of anything again. We'll see though. I've kind of got another boy who wants to be my bf...but there are some complicated details so I'm not sure what will happen to us....hopefully it can be cleared up and can be long term.
IPB Image

#46 DRAPES RULES

DRAPES RULES

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (Kattermole @ February 20, 2006 - 08:07PM)
Good idea, you start it!

Allright. It was in 1975 I was 13, she was 16. She taught me alot. smile.gif blush.gif

This is "Katie Bar The Door Type of Hockey" -Mickey Redman

"It's only Rock and Roll, But I like it "- Mick Jagger

"DAVE IS A KILLER! "- The Hanson Brotherswinggirl.jpg

#47 fightfan24

fightfan24

Enforcer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 05:21 AM

I was 15 and she was 14 -- Debi, both divorced now and dating thirty years later (ran into her at Boyne while skiing in January). Been fun, she looks great and we are doing that "if we'd been older at the time thing". We each have a daughter around the same age too.

I lost my innocence two weeks after meeting her with a pals sister who was home from Western -- she was 20. I had to do what I did -- curious and ready to explore I let Debi go. I spent the rest of high school trying to get her back. Something to think about for the young guys (and girls).

#48 ltgator333

ltgator333

Combustion on Contact

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:06 PM

QUOTE (shanny14 @ February 13, 2006 - 12:17PM)

well we were together three years, then I got dumped for a Blonde.

One of my pet peaves- I don't get why blondes are supposedly 'more attractive'. I had always been a sucker for brunnettes myself... and was sorda with one for a bit while I was in college the first go around.
The best thing about her though- she could play hockey better than me and enjoyed it. Was pretty darn mean with her stick though.
That's part of the reason it really burnt my wick when people were badmouthing women's olympic hockey... if the sport were more popular, that would rock. Cause if all dudes that liked hockey had a gf that could play to some degree, they'd get off they're couch (or computer chair) and get out and play too.

- LT

#49 wingfanatic4alltime

wingfanatic4alltime

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 04:31 PM

Never had one sadly sad.gif
IN KENNY WE TRUST!!

#50 SuperDave

SuperDave

Go Jets Go Baby!!

• PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 10:58 AM

first girlfriend, still is my girlfriend, started dating first day of grade 7, im currently in grade 12 now, we have been together for 5 years and 7 months

#51 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 11:35 AM

QUOTE (SuperDave @ April 8, 2006 - 10:58AM)
first girlfriend, still is my girlfriend, started dating first day of grade 7, im currently in grade 12 now, we have been together for 5 years and 7 months

Wow, nice effort mate. That sure is a long time, shows you have committment. thumbup.gif

Ken Holland: Hes (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, hes a puck hound.

#52 DRW427

DRW427

Prospect

• 34 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 12:28 PM

First girlfriend at 20, lasted three years. Never met anyone even remotely at her level since. I´m 33 now...
Well, someday...
Red Wings fan from Sweden.

#53 wingsgirl001

wingsgirl001

Hey Hey, Hockeytown!

• Gold Booster
  • 6,753 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE (SuperDave @ April 8, 2006 - 11:58AM)

Wow! That's amazing! Good for you. smile.gif

i57ouh.jpg

Captain Z!

#54 WMUBronco1982

WMUBronco1982

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 03:00 PM

First real gf was when i was 17, met her in a high school art class, she wasn't even in the class, she was taking typing and finished all her stuff early so she came down to our room to talk to her friend. She ended up coming back every class period, we ended up flirting all the time and i ended up asking her out about a month later. We were together for 2 and a half years before she moved to Indiana to go to college. She still qualifies as the best first kiss, on 4th of july on the roof of a building overlooking the Detroit River, last firework falls out of the sky she turned and we kissed. Awesome smile.gif

#55 joshy207

joshy207

Black Ace

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,469 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 09:09 PM

First girlfriend was when I was 18, we met hanging out in Plymouth during the summer. She was 17, going to be a senior in HS. We dated for almost 6 months, had some good times. I last saw her 2 years ago, she's married with a kid.

Every relationship I've had since has been shorter.

#56 Rikadyn

Rikadyn

1st Line All-Star

• Bronze Booster
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:40 AM

First g/f (long distance, internet): Was 16, duration: 3 monthes.

Met through a mutual friend, she asked me to be her bf, when i was intrested in the friend, friend said no, so i said yes to her. Was fine, till one night she went to a party and got raped, didn't tell me for a few days that it was a rape, but either way helped her through it, for her to later cheat on me with some guy.

First g/f (in person): 18 duration: 3 weeks

Yea, also mutual friend of a friend, she kinda attached herself to me because of the fact, of course i had no freaking clue who she was, even when she asked me out, i didn't know who she was, but friend said to go for it so i did, mistake. Met her mothers(lesbians) and sister, both reeked of racism, and so did she a little bit, but then she hung out with black kids so...yea...anyway, continued on till she cut class and went with some guy and had sex, she came to me upset the next monday, and whatever, i asked her what was wrong and forgave her and what not, as i at the time believed humans to deserve a second chance, anyway, we stayed together for about another week before breaking up, she was pregnant with the guys kid,and miscarried anyway that was in november of 2002, i paid my friend back by almost breaking his hand when we were sparing, and she kept acting as our friend though me and him both despised her. also later she cheated on her gf with some guy and was pregnant again in the spring of 03....

haven't had a gf since then :sigh:

Edited by Rikadyn, 09 May 2006 - 01:44 AM.

#57 TheLegend19

TheLegend19

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE(Covenant @ February 6, 2006 - 08:26AM) View Post

ohmy.gif Wow I feel like an old fogie.

K, Met her when I was 19, started dating the next year... and, happily to this day we are together still. 13 year anniversary is this coming June.

wub.gif

I think I may have a success story like that brewing.
My story: I met her when I was 14, two weeks before high school and we've been best friends all through high school. she's dating a loser though, so i plan on telling her this summer that i fell for her a year ago. we'll see how that goes unsure.gif

My brief past: my first gf was when i was 14, dated for 2 months. (haven't spoken to her since)
my next gf was less than a week later and we dated for 2 months. (if she hadn't moved to st. louis we both swear we'd still be together to this day)
stevienewjo4.gif

#58 SnipeShow

SnipeShow

It's " 'Toole " Time!

• PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:45 PM

i was 14.. it lasted about 2 months. she was a devil, that one

#59 amberlynn25

amberlynn25

2nd Line Scorer

• Gold Booster
  • 521 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:51 PM

was 19 and it lasted three weeks. broke up with me because he wanted to "get closer to God" more or less I wouldn't sleep with him.
I get up every day, and I live. Everybody says you should live to the fullest, but what is it? No one knows until you come so close that you're not worried about anything else but being alive."~ Jiri Fischer
my heart belongs to a canadian!

#60 uk_redwing

uk_redwing

#25 Jamie Tardif

• Gold Booster
  • 3,852 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:55 PM

I was 13 I think...she was also 13. I hate her now. She can die. I dont know who your talking about.

Posted Image
Turtling is for the weak
Grand Rapids Griffins Fights

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users