"Hockey Scouting in Sweden" by Doug Armstrong

The top 50 donut shops in the u.s.a Keith Tkachuk

The art of fighting little goalies Patrick Roy

How to beat the Senators Pat Quinn

How to make people turn against you Sidney Crosby

40 years without a cup Leaf Fans

My olympic break Jeremy Roenik

Guest Tunbo Batman

SHUTTING THE f**k UP ABOUT THE f**king GOALTENDER WARS IN EVERY f**king THREAD SINCE THERE IS ONE ESPECIALLY FOR THAT - by You Know Who You Are

SHUTTING THE f**k UP ABOUT THE f**king GOALTENDER WARS IN EVERY f**king THREAD SINCE THERE IS ONE ESPECIALLY FOR THAT - by You Know Who You Are

Well, that would be fine if people in that thread wouldn't tell people who are discussing it to shut up.

How to make an awesome website about someone who thinks the wings are arrogant when he himself is arrogant: by whoever created this website

WEBSITE

tongue.gif

"People Who Can Follow the Sentence Structure of This Post" - National Council of English Teachers

Missed your humor...but than again you are a preds fan so I dont expect you to understand that joke. Sorry my higher level of education prevents you from understanding my posts. But hey I hate Vokoun, you like him so I would expect you to insult me when I make fun of him. thumbdown.gif

Edited by Schneids_is_awesome

Guest Tunbo Batman

I have to agree that your sentence did seem gramatically sound to me. But here is a simplified version for our challenged friend.

Vokoun is arrogant. Vokoun says that the Wings are arrogant. Someone made an "awesome" Vokoun website.

Edited by Tunbo Batman

I have to agree that your sentence did seem gramatically sound to me. But here is a simplified version for our challenged friend.

Vokoun is arrogant. Vokoun says that the Wings are arrogant. Someone made an "awesome" Vokoun website.

Thank you so much... you're way is defenitely easier to understand...lmao tongue.gif

How to make an awesome website about someone who thinks the wings are arrogant when he himself is arrogant: by whoever created this website

WEBSITE

tongue.gif

"People Who Can Follow the Sentence Structure of This Post" - National Council of English Teachers

I followed the posting quite easily. Funny post Schneids.

Can't say I feel sorry for drunk drivers or street racers... here's a title: "One less idiot"

I don`t really feel sorry for any of them either, I just think it`s a bit too tragic to joke about.

If there`s anyone to feel sorry for it`s Snyder, at least Lindbergh was "lucky" enough to only kill himself.

Guest shanny14

Dude, you need to chill. I have seen you post in there too.

Calm down, if you post in there you should expect to see it other places.. thats just the way it is... im sorry if you dont like it.. but theres no sense in being like that. rolleyes.gif