• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

iheartsteviey

book titles you'll never see...

Rate this topic

I don`t really feel sorry for any of them either, I just think it`s a bit too tragic to joke about.

If there`s anyone to feel sorry for it`s Snyder, at least Lindbergh was "lucky" enough to only kill himself.

I was mocking Heatley's judgment, not Snyder's tragic and senseless death. Where I live, there's a big problem with street racing and, unfortunately, they take innocent people with them.

I don`t really feel sorry for any of them either, I just think it`s a bit too tragic to joke about.

If there`s anyone to feel sorry for it`s Snyder, at least Lindbergh was "lucky" enough to only kill himself.

I was mocking Heatley's judgment, not Snyder's tragic and senseless death. Where I live, there's a big problem with street racing and, unfortunately, they take innocent people with them.

I think it`s safe to say they showed poor judgement, something I unfortunately think they share with lots of other players. They`re young, rich, idolized - they`re on top of the world and think they`re invincible.

Guest Tunbo Batman
Dude, you need to chill. I have seen you post in there too.

Calm down, if you post in there you should expect to see it other places.. thats just the way it is... im sorry if you dont like it.. but theres no sense in being like that. rolleyes.gif

well, i just wanted to prevent the situation from going out of control by going all out tongue.gif seems to have worked tongue.gif

Guest Tunbo Batman

Knowing The Right Time To Retire -- Steve Yzerman

"How to be an interesting poster that doesnt ramble the same 2 opinions on and on and on and on and on and on" -by Jamie tongue.gif

i mean your post and your sig say basically the same thing ferchrissakes. what will you post when he DOES retire? jsus h christ.

Edited by Tunbo Batman

"The Resources to Succeed: Giving Your Organization the Support it Needs" - Bill Wertz

"How I Defeated Bi-Polar Disorder" - Leaf fans everywhere

"Offering A Fresh, Lucid Opinion: Discussions From a Different Perspective" - Jamie

Edited by Shockwave180

Guest Yzerman_is_hockeytown

"How to be a successful human punching bag" By Matthew Barnaby

"How to hit people in the head with a stick the right way" By Marty Mcsorley

"Why I crosschecked Pierre Turgeon in the back" By Dale Hunter

"My life as a Gary Sinise lookalike" By Bill Guerin

"Dammit for the last time I am not Geddy Lee" By Mike Ricci

"Dont drive your car 85 in a 25 mph road" By Dany Heatley

"Why Scott Stevens Scrambled my brains" By Paul Kariya special forward by Eric Lindros, Shane Willis, and Ron Francis

Knowing The Right Time To Retire -- Steve Yzerman

And I'm the troll huh.gif - at least I used Andreachuk for my post

Here's some for Stevie:

Knowing when to duck - Steve Yzerman

The Olympics on $50 and one leg - Steve Yzerman

OUCH - That Hurt - Steve Yzerman

Dude, Where's my Knee - Steve Yzerman