• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

VladyIBELIEVE16

Red Wings vs. Ducks

Rate this topic

Red Wings Nation West, do you have your tickets for this GAME?

I need to get an idea so we can organize a pregame function!!

Probably at JT Schmidts like the last time.

Please PM me as soon as possible as the game is only 2 weeks away from TODAY!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

i dont, and i dont have my phone for another 10 days, but i might be gettin ahold of a replacment one till i get my new phone.

i need my tixs

Have I ever let you down??? Don't even say it!

I've got your ticket.

Check your pm's for the info. smile.gif

oh i def know you wouldnt let me down, thanks thumbup.gif

THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT

Where are you guys sitting... I may be at that game im awaiting word from someone on exactly where ill be sitting..I'll either be in a luxury box.. or in the 300 section which is club seating, I should know by Friday. I'll definetly swing by Schmidts before hand if that is the plan as well.

I'm sitting center Ice five rows off the glass (hooraaay for vendor FREE tickets) with access to a suite.

ITSAD is sitting in 211 row B.

IF there's enough of us I'll call and reserve a table at JT Schmids we just need to pick a time and I HAVE to be in the arena for the preskate at 7pm.

We normally go to the preskate at 7pm down right on the glass so you can join us for that and we will also hit JT Schmids before game time - JT's is right across the street from the pond.

Also, if you're going to go to JT's please let me know so I can reserve a table like i did last time!

smile.gif

ONE WEEK AWAAYYYY!!!

We're probably gonna wus out and light kandles for the Queens to get the eigth seed so we can see them at the Stapler in April\May. I gotta werk and it takes us like a day and a half to git to the PondScum from here (which will probably be aptly named that day cuz I here its gonna monsoon over here...) mad.gif

ITISAD can git there faster from SD than we can from 'God's Country' (God, its far!) Now if SW shows than I'm really a wus cuz he's like 10 miles from me!

We're probably gonna wus out and light kandles for the Queens to get the eigth seed so we can see them at the Stapler in April\May. I gotta werk and it takes us like a day and a half to git to the PondScum from here (which will probably be aptly named that day cuz I here its gonna monsoon over here...) mad.gif

ITISAD can git there faster from SD than we can from 'God's Country' (God, its far!) Now if SW shows than I'm really a wus cuz he's like 10 miles from me!

SW has baseball otherwise he'd be going.

and yes, shame on you for the last chance to see Stevie Y skate as our Captain!!!! tongue.gif

It won't be the same without you sad.gif

Hey SOMEONE BUY THAT KID A VOWEL!! - thewestwing commenting on Lilja at the preskate in October.

It won't be the same without you sad.gif

Hey SOMEONE BUY THAT KID A VOWEL!! - thewestwing commenting on Lilja at the preskate in October.

And who could forget on another memorable pass:

'Hey Lang - we're the team in WHITE'!!!!!!!