• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rivalred

Group Events

Rate this topic

Last I heard, Rivalred, you were "researching" bars for everyone to meet at.   wink.gif

This is true and to be honest, when Timothy talked about the place is Troy I thought it was a done deal, but it always seemed not a lot of people were interested or were too busy. No offense to anyone, but a group of 5 or more people would be a good start and I do not even think we had that. sad.gif

I will hope more people will re post in this thread again so we can get a better feel for things and what nights are usually good for everyone. I was talking to SouthernWings about this last night and he might be coming back again in late March. I missed the last outing as due to working and being sick.

Edited by Rivalred

This is true and to be honest, when Timothy talked about the place is Troy I thought it was a done deal, but it always seemed not a lot of people were interested or were too busy. No offense to anyone, but a group of 5 or more people would be a good start and I do not even think we had that. sad.gif

I will hope more people will re post in this thread again so we can get a better feel for things and what nights are usually good for everyone. I was talking to SouthernWings about this last night and he might be coming back again in late March. I missed the last outing as due to working and being sick.

I am still in for a group meeting get-together. Saturdays or Sundays work best for me.

So we have as regulars:

1. Vladdy16

2. Timothy1997

3. Rivalred

I know there are members on here from Metro Detroit.... I wish the California members lived here in Michigan because they actually get together and celebrate their love the the Red Wings.

Edited by Rivalred

Guest shanny14

LOL, wish I could go.. But my boyfriend will be in town.. he comes alot of different saturdays.. so i sorta reserve all those. I couldnt on fridays cause i have nightschool... but anyway, maybe someday. sad.gif

So we have as regulars:

1. Vladdy16

2. Timothy1997

3. Rivalred

I know there are members on here from Metro Detroit.... I wish the California members lived here in Michigan because they actually get together and celebrate their love the the Red Wings.

Count me in if I'm not working on gamenight.

Mr. Bs is always good. Another thought - a group of us met up at Champps (there are several around the metro area), and they have huge TVs. The Champps restaurants are really big, so geting a larger table isn't a problem

We went to the one in Troy on Big Beaver, just off of I-75. There is another nice one at the Orchard Lake/14 Mile/Northwestern Highway intersection. I know that's one that Drapes hangs out at (though I would doubt we'd see him there on a game night LOL).

Muse, thank you for your addition.... Glad to see some people stepping up to the plate here and trying to get something together. Also, Mr. B's or Champps sound like a good location for all as they are sorta right off I-75. If I remember right Timothy would be coming from Marine City and I would be coming from the north east also.

Hockeycrazy3033, Shanny14, and Offsides are these posts indicating a yes or no?

Edited by Rivalred

I think this is a great idea. I'd be great to met some great Wings Fans:) I even thought of it once before. That being said.....

You can count me in if it is in or near Troy. That's right down the road.

Whoever heads this up, could you PM everyone interested when/if we can get a date set??

I think this is a great idea. I'd be great to met some great Wings Fans:) I even thought of it once before. That being said.....

You can count me in if it is in or near Troy. That's right down the road.

Whoever heads this up, could you PM everyone interested when/if we can get a date set??

Would be more like dates (more than one time) and we have a week or so to decide as the Olympics are going on for that long yet.

Count me in if I'm not working on gamenight.

Mr. Bs is always good. Another thought - a group of us met up at Champps (there are several around the metro area), and they have huge TVs. The Champps restaurants are really big, so geting a larger table isn't a problem

We went to the one in Troy on Big Beaver, just off of I-75. There is another nice one at the Orchard Lake/14 Mile/Northwestern Highway intersection. I know that's one that Drapes hangs out at (though I would doubt we'd see him there on a game night LOL).

*smacks forehead* I'm the one who thought of Champs originally. Why didn't I bring it up for this? Way to go, Muse! And they have wine. wink.gif

Guest shanny14
Muse, thank you for your addition.... Glad to see some people stepping up to the plate here and trying to get something together. Also, Mr. B's or Champps sound like a good location for all as they are sorta right off I-75. If I remember right Timothy would be coming from Marine City and I would be coming from the north east also.

Hockeycrazy3033, Shanny14, and Offsides are these posts indicating a yes or no?

Mine is an unsure as of right now. all depends on when this is... cause if my boyfriend is in town I cant.... blink.gif

*smacks forehead* I'm the one who thought of Champs originally. Why didn't I bring it up for this? Way to go, Muse! And they have wine. wink.gif

As long as they don't run out of wine.

BTW, Starry Night is $24.95 a bottle at Nino Salvaggio's. It's the only place I've seen it so far.