• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rivalred

Group Events

Rate this topic

Muse, thank you for your addition.... Glad to see some people stepping up to the plate here and trying to get something together. Also, Mr. B's or Champps sound like a good location for all as they are sorta right off I-75. If I remember right Timothy would be coming from Marine City and I would be coming from the north east also.

Hockeycrazy3033, Shanny14, and Offsides are these posts indicating a yes or no?

Mine is an unsure as of right now. all depends on when this is... cause if my boyfriend is in town I cant.... blink.gif

You can bring him along..... Do not let him run your life... wink.gif

Edited by Rivalred

Muse, thank you for your addition.... Glad to see some people stepping up to the plate here and trying to get something together. Also, Mr. B's or Champps sound like a good location for all as they are sorta right off I-75. If I remember right Timothy would be coming from Marine City and I would be coming from the north east also.

Mine is an unsure as of right now. all depends on when this is... cause if my boyfriend is in town I cant.... blink.gif

Maybe she's saying that she'd rather hang out with him when he's in town.

So, are we talking about a game soon after the Olympic break is over?

How 'bout 1st Sunday of April when I'm up in the area again? laugh.gif

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

Oh, there definitely will be a get together when you're here. You doubt my hostess skills???? ROFL

Or two days later when I turn 21

That may be true, but if he does not like hockey, she should dump him... wink.gif I understand because I go 2 weeks at a time without seeing my gf and we go to the same school and I work only 10 minutes away from her on the weekends, but I am so tired after working so....

I have to look at the scheduele... I just got home from the Ice Arena and have to leave in 1 hour to my night job....

I would say that would be a possibility, pretty much right around that time.... I am even up for a week day night... thumbup.gif

Muse and Vladdy, as for the Thia Food and Wine, I hear PF has good stuff, but there is a place located on 16 and Dequindre that is pretty good also. Now, the Wine at Nino's is a pretty good selection. If you ever break away to Traverse City, the gf and I did a wine tasting near Suttons Bay 2 years back and it was nice up there. Check out www.blackstarfarms.com

They have an Ice Wine which is spectacular, but it is $100 dollars a bottle and is in limited supply. It was served at the White House when Hillary was in office.

Edited by Rivalred

i wanna go! lol really wish i could, but no job=no money right now. Tho if it happens im bringing my bf and y'all can teach him a thing or two about a good team and how hockey is played. Hes still got it in his head that hte Cavs are better then the pistons and that hockey is boring. Im trying to convert him over to hockey and all but its hard with just one person.! He has watched a couple games on tv. NBC or OLN games, but nothing like FSN when the commentators are actually for the wings. so someday i will get him here and we can teach him something....someday

Count me in. I will watch this thread for a date/time/place. I was fortunate enough to meet with SWF and Muse last time SWF was in town.

Yay! This time you have to wear your Wing Nut hat, though.

ok. how bout Sunday April 2nd at 3pm at Mr. B's Spectadium in Troy. The wings play minnesota at 3:30pm that day. Anyone, anyone??

I can make that, that is if hockeycrazy3033 goes too! (tongue.gif hehe).

Count me in for real though. thumbup.gif

Guest shanny14

Id love to spend time with all of you. But he had some plans. and im not sure on what day that they will land.. we are going out and doing something. its supposedly a surprise but his best friend told me that this surprise is really good. so im going to have to wait and see. But i will bring him. He may not fit in though.. cause hes a Buffalo fan laugh.gif

Guest shanny14

Im not read my above post wink.gif

ok. how bout Sunday April 2nd at 3pm at Mr. B's Spectadium in Troy. The wings play minnesota at 3:30pm that day. Anyone, anyone??

4/2/06 will work. maybe meet an hour or two before the game to get good seats, get food and get aquainted? Yeah, that will work.

(muse:wing nut hat included, of course!)

4/2/06 will work. maybe meet an hour or two before the game to get good seats, get food and get aquainted? Yeah, that will work.

yeah something like 2pm would work. I like that its early sunday game because monday is always an early day for me at work.

That will probably work for me (I may not know my work schedule for sure until a couple weeks ahead, but my guess is that it'll be ok).

I would say let's get there an hour before the game. If we do Champps (Big Beaver just off of I-75) then we don't want to get there too early. While they have huge TVs, they run the place more like a "real" restaurant than just a sports bar. If we meet by 2:30, we should be good to stay for a few hours as long as we tip well! smile.gif

SWF, you're still in town at that point, right?

That will probably work for me (I may not know my work schedule for sure until a couple weeks ahead, but my guess is that it'll be ok).

I would say let's get there an hour before the game. If we do Champps (Big Beaver just off of I-75) then we don't want to get there too early. While they have huge TVs, they run the place more like a "real" restaurant than just a sports bar. If we meet by 2:30, we should be good to stay for a few hours as long as we tip well! smile.gif

SWF, you're still in town at that point, right?

Affirmative. smile.gif

Think the bar will give me a break considering my birthday is two days after the 2nd?

You will be able to get in and have food and non alcoholic drinks, but they will not serve you alcohol.

Come for the game and the people, be less concerned about the alcohol.

You will be able to get in and have food and non alcoholic drinks, but they will not serve you alcohol.

Come for the game and the people, be less concerned about the alcohol.

Baaaah, I probably will. I'm so afraid of my birthday this year, tooooooo many people have said they have crap planned for me.