• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rivalred

Group Events

Rate this topic

I am curious how many people we will have attending?

I called and moved the time to 3:00 PM on Sunday April 2nd and the reservations are under the names "Rob, Muse, or Wings". All 3 will work. I hope Muse does not mind I added her name as I ran into a snag at work about 10 days ago.

I was not sure if work was going to let me go as they hired 2 other employees and etc. So I am hoping I do not work Sunday, but as of right now I can not tell them ahead of time I can't work this Sunday because in fear of losing my job. So as of right now I am coming, but if work calls me and asks me to work, I might not b able to make it which sucks for a few reasons. One would be that I started this and it does not look well on my part if I do not show up and second is that I want to meet up with everyone and have a great time. So, I have my fingers crossed that I can make it and I apologize to anyone and everyone if issues arise sad.gif

So, resersations @ 3:00 April 2nd, 2006 @ Chammps in Troy, MI on Big Beaver and reserved 12-14 spots just incase infront of the big screen(s).

I have my flame suit on, so post away.

FYI: I'll be there. The wife will be in tow as well.

3pm now? I'll have to adjust some times with the babysitter...

I made it for 2:15 because I thought the game was at like 2:30. unsure.gif , but now that the game is now 3:30, thought that 3:00 was a better time.

?

Edited by Rivalred

Okay, 3pm it is.

Rivalred made the reservations.

Please PM me if you're going to go. I'd like a list of who plans to be there, and what time you can show up. I'll also give you my cell phone # for coordination.

(SWF, Vladdy16, Matt & Liz don't need to PM me, since I know your plans and your numbers).

I hope you all can get another one worked out for the playoffs. Was a good time today.

Most of the ones that originally said they were in were able to make it. Some early, some late but we enjoyed food and a few drinks during the end of the Pistons/Suns game and the Wings game talking about the team, getting to know a bit about who's who and hung out for a bit after the game talking and killing time.

Was quite enjoyable, I was glad to make it back up for another game and a gathering!

yep, SWF, it was cool hanging out with other LGW folks. I am gald I got to meet some of the faces that go with the names on the board. It was good to see you up this way again. Matt sure put a hurt on that "mile high", didn't he?

very good party today. Like Hockey Matters said, it is great to put a face to a name. We should definately do something like that for the playoffs. There is always a early saturday game during the playoffs like for game 2 or 3 of a series. Might not be a bad idea to set it up on one of those days.

Matt sure put a hurt on that "mile high", didn't he?

Wow. What did I miss while I was at work? blink.gif

Dang, I gotta make sure I'm not late for the next party. yowza.gif

Today was great! It was fun to see "old friends" and meet new people face-to-face! Let's definitely plan another event in another month or so.

Woo hoo, the Wings won, too! smile.gif

Edited by Muse

...Matt sure put a hurt on that "mile high", didn't he?

Oh, no no no -- that was definitely all of the *wife's* doing! laugh.gif

If anything, that Mile High put the hurt on ME! I'm sure it'll give me nightmares (though it tasted good) and I'm not quite sure whether or not I actually got the entire thing on the camera since I didn't have a wide-angle lense. wink.gif

T'was good meeting up with some of you guys today and always a pleasure to put faces with the handles of the members that visit here. I would suppose it puts a "tangible" aspect on who sees this site, etc., etc...

Oh, no no no -- that was definitely all of the *wife's* doing! laugh.gif

If anything, that Mile High put the hurt on ME! I'm sure it'll give me nightmares (though it tasted good) and I'm not quite sure whether or not I actually got the entire thing on the camera since I didn't have a wide-angle lense. wink.gif

we should have video taped it then, since you and your wife handled the mile high right in front of everyone. laugh.gif

It was a great time. Hopefully we can do it again for the playoffs. (Don't worry Matt, we'll sneak in Rock N Rye for you. haha.)

Thanks to everyone that showed up, it was great to meet everyone. Thanks to everyone that set it up too. Great job.smile.gif

bout the only day that wouldn't work for me is april 29th. NFL draft day. I spend that day at my cousin's watching the ticker and wondering why it takes a f***ing 4 hrs to get thru round 1 but only 2 hrs for round 2. I got my official invite to the draft party yesterday!! tongue.gif

Hello All! Newbie here. I would like to get together with fellow fans to watch this season. Just thought I'd get a jump start. I'm in Clinton Twp. Any east-siders present?

HCP

Hey, HCP

Please see the "RWN HQ being invaded" thread. Let us know what you're available for. The more the merrier.

Hello All! Newbie here. I would like to get together with fellow fans to watch this season. Just thought I'd get a jump start. I'm in Clinton Twp. Any east-siders present?

HCP

Macomb County Here

Hey, HCP

Please see the "RWN HQ being invaded" thread. Let us know what you're available for. The more the merrier.

Vladdy16 is right, check up on current threads for group events.