• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Neil#25

Trade Proposal

Rate this topic

As the GM of the Ottawa Senators, I have for you, the GM of the Redwings a trade proposal.

Ottawa player- Denis Hamel

Detroit player- Darryl Bootland

No way! Bootland is the only physical presence in the organization.

Ottawa player- Vaclav Varada.

Detroit player- Darryl Bootland.

As the GM of the Ottawa Senators, I have for you, the GM of the Redwings a trade proposal.

Deal.

No way bro....Bootland for Neil? We'll talk

Wow, I never thought this GM game would be so hard, lol.

Neil is way to steep for Bootland alone IMO, after showing his scoring touch this season he is a valuable player to the sen's.

Ottawa player- Vaclav Varada, Danny Bois

Wow, I never thought this GM game would be so hard, lol.

Neil is way to steep for Bootland alone IMO, after showing his scoring touch this season he is a valuable player to the sen's.

Ottawa player- Vaclav Varada, Danny Bois

Neil for Bootland and pick. wink.gif

Neil-

I liked Bois when he played for London, he was a Bootland type of player, but while Bootland has worked on his scoring and gotten stronger, Bois hasn't been too impressive and has gotten his ass handed to him a few times. Don't worry, you may be able to get Bootland for nothing though, the Sens AHL coach, Dave Cameron, coached Bootland in juniors and the two are close. Rumor was he wanted to sign there this offseason, as 04/05 had him and Ireland not seeing eye to eye. Things may have changed now, but I still can't see Holland giving him a good look and may let him walk this offseason.

Edited by Barnes52

Neil-

I liked Bois when he played for London, he was a Bootland type of player, but while Bootland has worked on his scoring and gotten stronger, Bois hasn't been too impressive and has gotten his ass handed to him a few times. Don't worry, you may be able to get Bootland for nothing though, the Sens AHL coach, Dave Cameron, coached Bootland in juniors and the two are close. Rumor was he wanted to sign there this offseason, as 04/05 had him and Ireland not seeing eye to eye. Things may have changed now, but I still can't see Holland giving him a good look and may let him walk this offseason.

That's cool Barnes, I will just wait to the offseason then and see what happens.

Bois started this year off poorly by loosing fights and not scoring, but he has picked up his play lately by putting the puck in the net and going five fights undefeated that include Reich and Sugden and also a KO. Thanks for that info, I didn't know that.

Neil-

I liked Bois when he played for London, he was a Bootland type of player, but while Bootland has worked on his scoring and gotten stronger, Bois hasn't been too impressive and has gotten his ass handed to him a few times.  Don't worry, you may be able to get Bootland for nothing though, the Sens AHL coach, Dave Cameron, coached Bootland in juniors and the two are close.  Rumor was he wanted to sign there this offseason, as 04/05 had him and Ireland not seeing eye to eye.  Things may have changed now, but I still can't see Holland giving him a good look and may let him walk this offseason.

That's cool Barnes, I will just wait to the offseason then and see what happens.

Bois started this year off poorly by loosing fights and not scoring, but he has picked up his play lately by putting the puck in the net and going five fights undefeated that include Reich and Sugden and also a KO. Thanks for that info, I didn't know that.

Yeah, should be an interesting off season. I really hope Bootland stays, but if he feels he has no chance here, his first choice would be with the Binghamton Sens I'm sure.

I say that we keep Bootland, because in a year or two, he's going to be our McCarty, and the team needs one right now.

Anybody starts crap with our stars, Bootland will kick their asses.

I'm all for keeping Bootland. But he may never get a fair shot here in Detroit unfortunately.

I say that we keep Bootland, because in a year or two, he's going to be our McCarty, and the team needs one right now.

Anybody starts crap with our stars, Bootland will kick their asses.

I'm all for keeping Bootland. But he may never get a fair shot here in Detroit unfortunately.

He will get fair shot in Ottawa if he wants. biggrin.gif

Ottawa player- Brad Norton

Ive told you once and ill tell you again LEAVE BOOTLAND ALONE!!!!!

Ill give you a 5th for Norton though.

Edited by Hatcher#2