• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
timothy1997

Lions sticking with Harrington

Rate this topic

I don't believe the Lions have both of those picks... they don't have one or the other (4th or 5th)... Pretty sure they traded it when they moved up to get Orlovsky last year.

I'd rather have Volek if I had to choose between him, Kitna and Ramsey. (Schaub over them all.)

i think billy volek is the most likely quarterback added to the lions. the falcons want to keep schaub in the event vick gets injuried. The titans are looking for mcnair's apprentice and it could very well be jay cutler on draft day. If those events fall in place, then the lions should sign volek and see what martz can do with him.

Listened to the radio this morning...

I'm prophetic. A mere couple days after I posted on here about the OL, everyone on the radio is clamoring about the OL. The radio hosts and the callers all morning are starting to think that OL should be the number one priority. Even Joey haters were calling in saying that it doesn't matter even the tiniest bit who we get at QB if the OL remains the same. Remember Peyton Manning against PItt in the playoffs? At times during that game, his line started to break down...they started looking like the Lion's OL...is it any wonder that Manning couldn't do anything during those stretches? Is it any wonder that he BLASTED his offensive line in public, to the press? You know how Shaun Alexander and Matt Hasselbeck looked so good? It's no coincidence that Seattle has one of the best left sides in the NFL in a long time.

OL, people...OL. You take care of the OL, your offensive will succeed no matter what. You ignore the OL, not even Peyton Manning can get things done. PERIOD.

It all starts and ends with protection and blocking...

Edited by johnogrodnickfanclub

Jon Kitna is supposed to pay a visit to the Lions. If he were happy as a backup, great, I'd love to have him as a backup, but he wants a starting job.

The Lions took a big step toward improving their offensive line by letting Kyle Kosier sign with the Cowboys.