• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Henkka

Current Griffins lineup?

Rate this topic

Could someone tell what lines Griffins are using at the moment? I read from some other topic that Filppula plays in 3rd line with Kopecky and Bootland, but howabout the others?

Manlow? - Hudler - MacLean?

Ellis? - ??? - ???

Kopecky - Filppula - Bootland

??? - ??? - ???

Quincey - Helmer ?

Meech - ???

??? - ???

Howard/MacDonald

This was the lines from last nights game against cleveland, the players on each line stay the same but if one line is playing well they will be moved up. The Kopecky-Bootland-Filppula line has been solid all season and they are now the Griffins second line.

Lines:

DiCasmirro-MacLean-Ellis

Kopecky-Filppula-Bootland

Hudler-Manlow-McDonell

Oulahen-Himelfarb-McDonell/Hudler

Pairings:

Quincey-Wilson

Quincey-Martens

Helmer-Meech

Amadio-Wilson

PP:

Manlow-MacLean-McDonell

Wilson-Helmer

Quincey-Hudler

PK:

DiCasmirro-Ellis

Helmer-Meech

Manlow-Bootland

Quincey-Amadio

This was the lines from last nights game against cleveland, the players on each line stay the same but if one line is playing well they will be moved up. The Kopecky-Bootland-Filppula line has been solid all season and they are now the Griffins second line.

Lines:

DiCasmirro-MacLean-Ellis

Hudler-Manlow-McDonell

Oulahen-Himelfarb-McDonell/Hudler

Pairings:

Quincey-Wilson

Quincey-Martens

Helmer-Meech

Amadio-Wilson

PP:

Manlow-MacLean-McDonell

Wilson-Helmer

Quincey-Hudler

PK:

DiCasmirro-Ellis

Helmer-Meech

Manlow-Bootland

Quincey-Amadio

Thank you very much! thumbup.gif

Is Hudler really playing at wing and point?

What was the defence usually with Lebda there?

Could you get some update here like once week, or even a month? smile.gif

Edited by Henkka

Lebda played as a 5th and 6th defenceman and look at him now

How is this possible??? I though he would be the leading defenseman and that's why he is up playing with wings. But in third pairing..? blink.gif

Lebda played as a 5th and 6th defenceman and look at him now

How is this possible??? I though he would be the leading defenseman and that's why he is up playing with wings. But in third pairing..? blink.gif

Sorry i wasn't very clear there, what i meant was last season he was playing 5th, 6th d man and look at him now, this year he was playing in the top 2 pairings before his callup to Detroit.

What has the lineup been in recent games?

Who's been hot and who's been cold?

These were the lines for the last game:

Lines:

Dicasmirro - Ellis - MacLean

Kopecky - Filppula - Bootland

Hudler - Manlow - McDonell

Oulahen - Himelfarb - Filppula/MacLean/McDonell

Pairing:

Helmer - Meech

Lebda-Quincey

Wilson-Virtue

Bootland and Kopecky are hot at the moment scoring, dominating physically and getting points in just about every game lately. Howard has been incredible in goal and Maclean is breaking all kinds of records.

Kopecky and Bootland are playing well, but Kopecky is absolutely en fuego. He had 4 goals and an assist in the 2 games this past weekend and had game winners in BOTH games.

Edited by WingMan56

Kopecky and Bootland are playing well, but Kopecky is absolutely en fuego. He had 4 goals and an assist in the 2 games this past weekend and had game winners in BOTH games.

I think Kopecky playing on a line with Booter this year has really helped his game alot in therms of playing physical and mucking it out down low. Ive lost count of the number of scrums and fights they two have started this season because of the way they play and the amount of yapping they do to the opposition after the whistle.

I think Kopecky playing on a line with Booter this year has really helped his game alot in therms of playing physical and mucking it out down low. Ive lost count of the number of scrums and fights they two have started this season because of the way they play and the amount of yapping they do to the opposition after the whistle.

hey Hatch do you think we might just see our 4th going down as

Kopocky - Hudler - Booter

?

hey Hatch do you think we might just see our 4th going down as

Kopocky - Hudler - Booter

?

Possibly but i think we might see a Kopecky-Franzen-Bootland line, it all depends on wether Holland signs Cleary again. That would be one hell of a checking line to throw out there.