• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rice

Luongo

Rate this topic

Luongo and the Kings and the Wings  03/05/2006 @ 09:51 AM

That is the rumor out there currently, and even though it is possible that Keenan would move Luongo, all signs point to these rumors being one year early...I am digging all my sources for more on this, and the only teams that have come up as currently making a serious run at Luongo are Detroit and Vancouver.

According to a good source, "Look for Detroit to get very serious this week about trading for a big name goalie if Luongo isn`t available..."

Link

I doubt it.

I give eklund credit, he's been able to make himself a niche for himself based off of total bullsh*t. No matter how retarded I think this guy is, I do give him credit for selling trash.

lol

does anyone even know how much roberto luongo is making now ??

only way i can see him coming here is if the wings were to get rid of someone like lang and his 4 million salary

besides if luongo was to ever come here hed be busting for like close to 6 million, then when its datsyuk's turn he'll want the same or more and then all of a sudden our whole team cap will be screwed up , only goalie i can see coming here and that could make sense considering the cap would be martin biron

biron legace tandem would be way better then a legace ozzie ....just my opinion

March 5, 2006

Kings working on "blockbuster" for Luongo

TheFourthPeriod.com

TFP and the Los Angeles Times reported this past week that the Kings were pursuing Florida Panthers goalie Roberto Luongo.

Now, according to the Times, the Kings are pressing hard to work out a "blockbuster" deal, a league source said.

The Times claims the Kings are offering goalie Mathieu Garon and the Panthers' choice of prospects currently playing in the American Hockey League.

If a deal is worked out, the Kings, who are currently $4 million under the cap, would almost immediately work on a long-term contract with Luongo.

Luongo, who turns 27 next month, is set to become a restricted free agent this summer.

Meanwhile, the Kings are also trying to acquire defenseman Brendan Witt from the Washington Capitals.

Never going to happen. Eklund makes up s**t outta his ass.

The Wings are not going to trade for him. Especially when Manny is the #1 goalie in the NHL right now, and god only knows that even if that weren't the case how much the Wings would have to give up to get Roberto.

Edited by hockeycrazy3033

Never going to happen. Eklund makes up s**t outta his ass.

The Wings are not going to trade for him. Especially when Manny is the #1 goalie in the NHL right now, and god only knows that even if that weren't the case how much the Wings would have to give up to get Roberto.

That's what I'm saying, if the Wings were to get him, It would have to be like Manny and Dats, or Manny and Lang. Then who would play the center spot. (or whatever spot givin up for that matter)