• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
PRStoetzer

Chelios to the Canadiens?

Rate this topic

It won't happen. He's here to stay for the rest of the year, especially after the great work he's done for us all year on the penalty kill.

Sources like that also need to tell why and how they got that idea.

There is zero chance of this happening. All you have to do is listen to Chelios these days. He is playing to win cups and he loves playing for the Wings. He has also had a resurgence this season and the Wings wouldnt trade him at this point. I mean, what kind of return does a 44 year old defensman get? Not much. So it makes no sense for the Wings to trade him.

There is zero chance of this happening. All you have to do is listen to Chelios these days. He is playing to win cups and he loves playing for the Wings. He has also had a resurgence this season and the Wings wouldnt trade him at this point. I mean, what kind of return does a 44 year old defensman get? Not much. So it makes no sense for the Wings to trade him.

he also has a no-trade clause

Guest RW0619
he also has a no-trade clause

Actually Chelios does not have a no-trade clause in his contract this time around. The only player that has one is Lidstrom.

I doubt the Red Wings will trade Chelios anyways.

Guest RW0619
It won't happen. He's here to stay for the rest of the year, especially after the great work he's done for us all year on the penalty kill.

Sources like that also need to tell why and how they got that idea.

Here's a little something else about this rumor: Hockey leaks forum

Don't know if there's any truth to it or not. I just can't see the Red Wings trading Chelios after the season he's had. Honestly I could see Yzerman being traded before Chelios and that won't happen either.

Honestly I could see Yzerman being traded before Chelios and that won't happen either.

Do you realize what an idiot you sound like? I am just curious if you actually know how dumb you sound on a daily basis?

Edited by Higgy4