Wings acquire D Cory Cross from Penguins

Rate this topic

Larry Murphy.

Jamie Macoun.

Bob Rouse.

Mathieu Schneider.

And now Cory Cross.

What's the connection?

All were in Toronto and dealt away due to disappointing play. Murphy, Macoun, Rouse, and Schneider played very well. We'll see if Cross can continue the pattern.

I hope not. I would like to see Cross stay here in Detroit if he starts to play really good. I'm kinda bored with trading for players at the trade deadline, and then letting them walk away to another team. Some of them weren't a bad choice to let them go, but some were. The only problem with my thought on Cross is that he is kinda old.

There it is folks, the post that ruins the credibility of a person before he even reaches 100 posts.

Congrats HIGH ON FIRE, from now on anyone who agrees with you is wrong by association.

If I were a coach I would take a Rivers over Kronwall any day.

But what do I know, I only played defense for 20 years. You, on the other hand, post a lot on interweb message boards.

Good job.

There it is folks, the post that ruins the credibility of a person before he even reaches 100 posts.

Congrats HIGH ON FIRE, from now on anyone who agrees with you is wrong by association.

But what do I know, I only played defense for 20 years. You, on the other hand, post a lot on interweb message boards.

Good job.

I would say... not much of anything.

peace

Good job.

High on something, anyway. What do Babcock, Holland, Andersson, and the rest of the Wings brass know? You played pickup hockey! Go tell them a thing or two!

Good job.

HIGH ON FIRE? more like HIGH ON DRUGS. Theres no way i would take a Rivers over Kronwall.

Good job.

peace

Obviously since you think Lidstrom is the second coming of Christ you are already predisposed for liking d men who are a bit on the softer side.

Kromwall is a *****. Rivers was gritty.

If you'd rather have a team full of golden boys, great.

Good job.

HIGH ON FIRE? more like HIGH ON DRUGS. Theres no way i would take a Rivers over Kronwall.

I have nothing to say to you other than Hatcher was easily the most useless player who wore red and white in at least three decades.

Good job.

peace

Obviously since you think Lidstrom is the second coming of Christ you are already predisposed for liking d men who are a bit on the softer side.

Kromwall is a *****. Rivers was gritty.

If you'd rather have a team full of golden boys, great.

Say good bye to any credibility you once had.

Good job.

Rivers over Kronwall?

We're supposed to take this seriously? huh.gif