• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
timothy1997

Ohio State CHEATED!

Rate this topic

I think its a little ridiculous since the money went to an athlete's family (who turned professional by the way) just so they could have money to feed themselves. But either way, this sports program has to get their head out of their ass. It's embarassing to an otherwise proud university.

I think its a little ridiculous since the money went to an athlete's family (who turned professional by the way) just so they could have money to feed themselves. But either way, this sports program has to get their head out of their ass. It's embarassing to an otherwise proud university.

while i agree wholeheartedly on this issue of an athlete's family receiving money is ridiculous...I do know that this topic will get some interesting feedback from Michigan fans. I am just glad things are solid for the green and white.

I've never liked the NCAA system of punishing the current team for things that happened with an older team.

I realize that it often takes years to investigate and prove these type of allegations, and I realize you've got to hold someone responsible, but it still doesn't seem right.

That being said, I don't have a better idea as to what to do.

I think the whole thing is ridiculous and I have no beef with OSU over this issue, taking down banners is just dumb........as if Buckeye fans will just forget they were in the final four?! How stupid. As Hockeytown Red Wings pointed out, the player never even attended the university.

I do know that this topic will get some interesting feedback from Michigan fans

Not from this Michigan fan. The Wolverine's problems in all of their sports are their OWN doing. Laughing at another school's problems solves nothing and just makes us look stupid as hell.

I'm not going to mock OSU, half the stuff the NCAA gets schools in trouble is a joke. I remember Jamal Crawford on U-M a few years ago. He got suspended because he had no parents and his guardian bought him a car. Probally half of highschool student's parents/guardians buy them cars. Its a joke! Crawford was pretty much forced to go to the NBA to keep U-M out of trouble.