• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nate_327

Next Captain

Rate this topic

When ever it is Steve Yzerman decides to retire, who should be next to take on the role as Captain?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i think once stevie retires lidstrom will be captian and zetterberg will be assistant and once lidstrom retires zetterberg will be captian..anyone agree? i think zata is to young to be captian and not experiance enough just yet so i think lidstrom will be next.

Guest its just like a door

amen to that sister. thumbup.gif

Edited by its just like a door

i think once stevie retires lidstrom will be captian and zetterberg will be assistant and once lidstrom retires zetterberg will be captian..anyone agree? i think zata is to young to be captian and not experiance enough just yet so i think lidstrom will be next.

agreed

in my opinion to be captain its not how good your are its what your personality is like. I think Shanahan would fit in exceptionally will in the captain role untill he retires, then hand the C over to zetterberg

in my opinion to be captain its not how good your are its what your personality is like. I think Shanahan would fit in exceptionally will in the captain role untill he retires, then hand the C over to zetterberg

I agree. Shanny should get it seeing as how I think he has the personality of a captain, then give Zetterberg the C.

I really like Henrik Zetterberg, but it's hard to argue against Nicklas Lidstrom. The Norris is, without a doubt, his and he'll get a few MVP votes too. Nick might be a little soft-spoken, but so is Steve Yzerman, and if nothing else, I'm sure he's a very calm presence on the ice and in the locker room.