• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

nate_327

Most Annoying NHL Fans

Rate this topic

THought this one would be funny. I know a lot of you Detroit fans live in other areas that support other teams. Which fans do you think are the most annoying?  

239 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The pred fans just make me angry what have they won and yet they beat us twice and they get so cocky. plus when the do that one finger claw thing everytime they go on the powerplay irritates me to no end. Plus i finally figured out why there logo has one tooth most people down there have one tooth anyway. KIDDING KIDDING laugh.gif

true, i have met some Pred fans, and they have been quite annoying. There is only one thing that bothers me about Detroit fans though, even though I am a huge one. I don't like how they boo Federov. You can't boo Federov after what he has done for our team. It's like Edmonton booing Wayne Gretzky or Mark Messeir. You just can't boo people of his status. But Leafs fans are the worst.

Vancouver Canucks fans are the worst by far. Did you guys know that vancouver is the best team to ever play in the NHL? Neither did I. Thats what Canuck fans think though. they must be right though considering there impressive ZERO cups in what 30 someodd years.

I definetly think Leaf fans are the worst, because they are just like the team..they cry and whine about everything. I notice this alot because my whole family are toronto fans...Plus, i live quite close to toronto...GO WINGS! thumbup.gif

-Nicole

I definetly think Leaf fans are the worst, because they are just like the team..they cry and whine about everything. I notice this alot because my whole family are toronto fans...Plus, i live quite close to toronto...GO WINGS! thumbup.gif

-Nicole

amen to that

How is Colorado not on there??

From my personal interactions, I would have to say they are among the worst. Obnoxious and generally ignorant.

I don't know how many Avs fans I've talked to that didn't realize they used to be the Nordiques. So many fans seem to think they were one of the fastest expansion teams to win a championship.

Vancouver is in the running too, mainly from all the crap around the Bertuzzi incident.

Without a doubt Vancouver fans are the worst!

They always whine about ref conspiracies against them and are the biggest bandwagon fans alive. They lose one game and they can't wait to place blame and trade said player etc. As long as they're winning everything is great and they are the best team in their opinion but when they start losing they all turn on the players and team so quick.

I think they have the Jan Brady complex.

It's funny at first but disgusting after a while.

avsmonkeys,..by far. Never ceases to amaze me when they talk about that 96 cup and how there the greatest expansion team in nhl history,...then when i say something about the nords i get a "who are they and what do you mean there the ones who really put that team together"

Leafs fans are dillusioned dreamers...

Avs fans are spoiled, lucky whiners....

Philly fans are dim witted and over optimistic...

Habs fans are frogs tongue.gif

Fairweathered wings fans suck too...People that cant name 5 people on the team yet demand a cup every year? Grrr....

Other than that, im pretty good... tongue.gif

Pred fans are sorta annoying too, but you know what, I give them props for getting behind their team at least.

For anyone who's lived there, it has to be Av's fans. See all the previous Av posts.

On the other hand, this makes if more fun to be a Wings fan in that town. Boy did they get pissed when I had that PattyWhaa voodoo doll hanging from the ceiling at work!

I definitly have to say wings fans because there are so many out there that dont know s**t about hockey. I am a wing fan but I have lived in 3 other states and you really start to see the bandwagon-ness from that far away.

San Jose fans!

In all reality they're probably not that bad, but I (when living there) got sooooo sick of people (jokingly) making fun of my for liking hockey, and then all of the sudden the Sharks are in the playoffs and people are life-long fans of (insert player with most goals at the moment).

It happens everywhere though, meh.

Colorado fans are the worst.

Second are the Calgary fans

and coming in fast for third are the Nashville fans. Like DetroitNativePride stated for the sharks. I seen pred fans like that too.

Chicago Blackhawk fans

"Khabibulin will give us a chance to win every night."

"Aucoin is the best defenseman in the NHL."

"If the Dead Wangs didn’t have so many good players they wouldn’t be such a good team.�

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I definetly think Leaf fans are the worst, because they are just like the team..they cry and whine about everything. I notice this alot because my whole family are toronto fans...Plus, i live quite close to toronto...GO WINGS! :thumbup:

-Nicole

agreed. Also Avalanche fans Are like Avs>wings even though in the salary cap era we can't hold on to 4/6 of our top players and the redwings win the conference every year. If only the wings played ina better division they would have like a whole FIVE points less.