• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

nate_327

Most Annoying NHL Fans

Rate this topic

THought this one would be funny. I know a lot of you Detroit fans live in other areas that support other teams. Which fans do you think are the most annoying?  

239 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

San Jose fans!

In all reality they're probably not that bad, but I (when living there) got sooooo sick of people (jokingly) making fun of my for liking hockey, and then all of the sudden the Sharks are in the playoffs and people are life-long fans of (insert player with most goals at the moment).

It happens everywhere though, meh.

hahaha That's hilarious! I hate ppl like that!

I hate any fan that reuins the fun time others are trying to have. Like when Det plyed SJ Thursday and Det got their last goal-the guy with the Cal. license plate that said red wings was outta his seat cheering an pointing at his sign and a guy was shaking his head and mouthing no way and stuff like that. I mean duh it was obvious the wings weren't gonna win but people were still trying to have fun and cheer for the team they love. I hate any fan who tries to take the fun out of games in any sport.

I live in cleveland and i think there are as many Avs fans as there are pens, BJs, and Wings fans, and its disgusting. Most of them can't name a player on their team, or their anything resembling their record, but they will wear the shirt or whatever and then get offended by anything not pro-avs

I honestly can't stand Avs fans, like a ton of people said, they don't know crap about the team history and yet they gloat about how great they are. I mean come on, I'm sure there are many civil Avalanche fans out their, but the ones I see atleast are just drunk rednecks that keep talking out of their A***es, and then when they lose they'd just jump off the bandwagon and pretend like they were never fans of Hockey.

As for the leafs, sure they're annoying and alot of them are retarted, but at least they know a ton of stuff about hockey. Also most of them are not fairweather fans, they'll stick with their teams even through the toughest stage, kinda like now.

I don't care who your a fan of, if your a fair weather fan, I hate you.

I hate leaf fans they always say ..oh well we will win next year..they have been saying that since '67 they don't admit its time to rebuild...when they went for a cup run they missed the playoffs

Any fan that acts like they know hockey but really knows nothing.

Like this guy behind me is like "Whats icing? I thought it was on a cake" He was prolly drunk or just plain dumb. I dunno. And he didn't know why hockey has 3 periods.

Puck bunnies are annoying too especially when they have those damn PINK jerseys, TERRIBLE. A TRUE FAN WEARS THE TEAM COLORS NOT PINK!!!!

Any fan living south of the Mason-Dixon line, put in whatever city you choose. They can tell you what their favorite NASCAR driver had for breakfast before they could name 5 guys on the team they cheer for. Of course the insufferable Edmonton fans are very annoying, but still not as bad as those so-called "good ole boys".

Eat me, i was born and raised in Greensboro North Carolina, i became a wings fan in the early 90's, because of paul coffey, steve yzerman and Bob Probert. I throughly researched hockey history so i would know the game, i played the game, loved the game,...and i even went so far as to remember every team that's won the stanley cup in the modern era to have ammo for Arrogant Northerners like yourself.

drink sweet ice tea and die

love ,

theman19

Eat me, i was born and raised in Greensboro North Carolina, i became a wings fan in the early 90's, because of paul coffey, steve yzerman and Bob Probert. I throughly researched hockey history so i would know the game, i played the game, loved the game,...and i even went so far as to remember every team that's won the stanley cup in the modern era to have ammo for Arrogant Northerners like yourself.

love ,

theman19

Well done! :thumbup:

I don't know about most annoying fans, but some of the most annoying human beings I've even run across are the arrogant anti-south bigots. I've spent a lot of time south of the Mason-Dixon and have thoroughly enjoyed it every time...along the way I've run into some of the best people this country has to offer.

The pred fans just make me angry what have they won and yet they beat us twice and they get so cocky. plus when the do that one finger claw thing everytime they go on the powerplay irritates me to no end. Plus i finally figured out why there logo has one tooth most people down there have one tooth anyway. KIDDING KIDDING :lol:

OMG, that finger claw thing is retarded.

love ,

theman19

LMAO! Way to defend yourself.

I don't know about most annoying fans, but some of the most annoying human beings I've even run across are the arrogant anti-south bigots. I've spent a lot of time south of the Mason-Dixon and have thoroughly enjoyed it every time...along the way I've run into some of the best people this country has to offer.

I too am sick of this attitude and I'll admit that I used to have a bit of it...until I lived in the South. There are those who live, lived and will live in the south who love hockey and are knowledgeable about the best sport on earth. They are also committed to making youth hockey work there too. If all these jacka$$es who bash the south lived there, they would want it to work too...that is if they are true hockey fans.

Edited by ElCapitan

love ,

theman19

Oh Boy, we have one southern boy who knows hockey. That doesn't mean the south deserve hockey teams. Nashville, Atlanta, Carolina, and the Florida teams all have trouble drawing. In 10 years at least 3 of these teams will have moved or cease to exist. Now does reality make me arrogant? Maybe in your eyes, but the question was for this post "Most Annoying Fans." One guy doesn't make a fan base and most of the people in the south do not know hockey and could care less.

Thats is one big leap you made writing "anti-south bigots", you insufferable moron. There was nothing against the south as a whole, just about being hockey fans. In fact I wish more hockey fans had the passion that the south does for football and NASCAR. In fact I have a vacation home down south, I enjoy the south very much. But again for the learning impaired this post was about "Most Annoying Fans." The south qualifies for this post.

Leafs fan... boarderline passionate/psychotic(sp?)...

Preds fans are also annoying... just for the fact alot of them put down other teams while theirs has yet to win anything of merritt... ie. stanley cup, their division, etc.

Oh Boy, we have one southern boy who knows hockey. That doesn't mean the south deserve hockey teams. Nashville, Atlanta, Carolina, and the Florida teams all have trouble drawing. In 10 years at least 3 of these teams will have moved or cease to exist. Now does reality make me arrogant? Maybe in your eyes, but the question was for this post "Most Annoying Fans." One guy doesn't make a fan base and most of the people in the south do not know hockey and could care less.

Good deal, glad you acknowledge that i'm not in that group. But,......you can't lump people into groups like that. It's called a glittering generality and no better than me saying that all people in the north are "anti south" bigots. There are people who play hockey in the south, there are people who love hockey in the south. There are also people in the north who hate hockey and love nascar. This post is about the most "annoying NHL fans" therefore your post has a fundamental error in it. The people you hate, ARN'T NHL FANS

Good deal, glad you acknowledge that i'm not in that group. But,......you can't lump people into groups like that. It's called a glittering generality and no better than me saying that all people in the north are "anti south" bigots. There are people who play hockey in the south, there are people who love hockey in the south. There are also people in the north who hate hockey and love nascar. This post is about the most "annoying NHL fans" therefore your post has a fundamental error in it. The people you hate, ARN'T NHL FANS

I do not question there are people in the south that play hockey and maybe a few that even have your passion. But unfortunately there is enough like you down there. In the fundamental error as you say, all that I bring up is there not a big enough fan base down there. I never said hate anywhere in my post, far from it. The south has a great passion for sports. I just wish they had it for hockey, it would make this sport grow.

Honestly ive been pretty annoyed with wings fans over the past couple years. During our staney cup reign in the late 90s we were the wildest crowd out there- enough to coin the name Hockeytown with Joe Louis. It was so awesome when the commentators had to compete with the "lets go redwing chant" for loudness over the tv. Now most of the people that I see go to games don't really seem that interested in whats going on on the ice, atleast not interested enough for us to keep our Hockeytown name. I envy Toronto for their wild fans. I want to see tons of octopi on the ice this year and a sea of red and white even at away games!