• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

I<3MannyLegace

Are you really a wings fan?

Rate this topic

How would you describe yourself as a Red Wings fan?  

217 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been a fan for over 20 years. I no longer live in Detroit, but last season I had the Center Ice package and watched damn near every Wings game, and a ton of other teams as well.

This year though I've been busy and don't get to see that many games (though I still follow them obsessively online), so I downgraded myself to moderate. scared.gif

Edited by haroldsnepsts

I used to be a big fan, but now Im not able to sit through any of their games anymore. Just way too boring to me. If there was another game on I'd watch that one.

I never miss a game..and Im going to cry when Yzerman retires...

Let the flaming begin tongue.gif

I think we are all going to cry!

lol

nice sig by the way.

Thanks...I wish I could say I made it, but alas..I did not..

I have not watched one complete game this season. This is only because I live in Japan on a military base and we get very limited channels. Hockey games don't play that often, and when they do AND its a Wings game, its at like 3 in the morning. Before I joined the military, I watched about 98% of the Wings games.

Huge wings fan, but I cant choose one off the list because I live in Canada and only get to watch 10+ games a year, but I listen to everyone I cant watch from nhl.com