• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

I<3MannyLegace

Are you really a wings fan?

Rate this topic

How would you describe yourself as a Red Wings fan?  

217 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I got Canal+, which is showing one game live from NASN, Versus or FSN.. Sometimes no games, and very rarely Wings.

Feel free to suggest sites where I can watch Wings games.

I don't have an answer for live, but Hulu.com and Joost.com show select replays of past games. If you have a high speed connection and the right graphics card, you can see some past Wings games.

I think Joost had game 4 of the 1997 finals, which would be a nice senitimental one to watch again!

i dont get cable or any thing that helps me be able to see it but i do listen to it online if my classes dont interfere.

even if i dont get a chance to watch it every game. i do read their history books.

i am reading detroit redwings illustrated history

already read detroit redwings original six by brian mc farland or however you spell his name.

reading what it means to be a redwing.

also looking through some of the stuff in the total hockey encyclopedia.

doesnt mean i know everything cause i forget things right away. when it comes to math yah i forget stats qickly

but i dont just read it once. i study it. try to review it in the forums sometimes or review by talking about it to people who arent even hockey fans hahahahahah and dont know what the heck im talking about. they just nodd thier head and go."ohhhhhhhhh" and walk away thinking im crazy.

when i go to the games or even watch it at a bar i call the game doing play by play.

i take snide remarks from wearing my wings jersey during offseason at a baseball game.

im a nut for the history. heh everyone loves gordie in the books i read. such funny sense of humor.

favorite quote from him is "its better to give than to recieve" :P and he means hit wise. hahaha he retired when i was born so i missed out.

I bought Center Ice. Was getting tired of constantly checking the calendar to see when the Wings would next be on ESPN.....oops, I mean OLN.

Dude ins't center ice the single greatest invention ever?

I am one of those who watches about 75 of the 82 regular season games, and misses no playoff games

We don't book shows during playoff game nights ;o

I love the wings, have done for a while. Being in the UK its hard to catch games. We get NASN (North American Sports Network) which shows alot of games but hardly any redwings :(.

Play off season I love as its Live on both NASN and on Channel 5 (at like 1/2am for us over here) and I had a great time watching the game and chatting away in the chat room with all you redwings fans! It was fantastic!

I'm more of a Chris Osgood fan myself. But growing up in Michigan (Pontiac) you can't help but follow and like the Wing's. I miss the old Federov, Osgood/Vernon, Yzerman, Kozlov, ya know those days.

Guest tini
I think I've missed justs three games this year to prior and neccesary obligations, and that's about as bad as it gets every year so... pretty big.

about the same here