• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingfanatic4alltime

Who Do you want to play in the first Round

Rate this topic

Who do you want to play in the first round  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

#1: Kings

#2: Ducks

#3: Oilers

[sacrasm] Canucks? Well, if they get that fearsome goaltender Cloutier back, I'd not want to tangle with them. [/sarcasm]

Everytime I glance at the L.A. scores they're getting their a$$es handed to them, and the Ducks ..well, just aren't frightening. It's the tenacity and speed of the Oilers that will garner them probably 2 wins if we get em in round one.

Oil is most scared of Dallas and Calgary.

Kings, just because I know we can beat them. Man, we played the ducks, it would be the most boring series in the history of boring. They would name boring after this series. Look at the past games we've played them, all of them were so boring.

st louis

Works for me!

I just remember in '95 everybody rooted for the Devils to advance to the finals vs. Detroit, during introductions at game one the fans reply out loud to every Devil introduced was "Who Cares!". New Jersey swept us. Thats why I say don't worry about the opposition -- worry about your own team...