NHL Center Ice

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Major_Rager

Major_Rager

Jr. Prospect

• 27 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 10:33 PM

Hey everybody! Been a while since I've posted anything, but I recently moved down to South Carolina with my cousin, so I've been busy unpacking/getting everything settled in, etc...

Anyway, we're both obviously big Wings fans, but don't get OLN and of course no Fox Sports Detroit, so he's thinking of getting NHL Center Ice. My question is if we get it, will we be able to watch every Wings game, or does Center Ice only offer specific games?

The way I understand it to work, since they have many different channels, they show every game....but we need reassurance before we order it!

Thanks, and hope everybody's doing good!

#2 wingschamps

wingschamps

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,965 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 10:46 PM

yea, they show every game. im not sure if its too late to order this year though.
IPB Image

Thanks Offsides

#3 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 05:40 PM

Yes, you can get most of the games (Center Ice doesn't show the OLN games)...and it isn't too late to order for this season. What's nice is this: if you order now for the rest of the season, you get the discount price for next season, and unless you say otherwise, it is automatically renewed. It is broken into 4 payments, so it's not a real big expense at one time.

I'd definitely go for it as soon as possible!
Posted Image

#4 amberlynn25

amberlynn25

2nd Line Scorer

• Gold Booster
  • 520 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 05:48 PM

if you have satelite you can get FSN too. there is a way to get it. my bf plans on getting it for me cuz i refuse to go with out any detroit sports. well baseball and hockey.
I get up every day, and I live. Everybody says you should live to the fullest, but what is it? No one knows until you come so close that you're not worried about anything else but being alive."~ Jiri Fischer
my heart belongs to a canadian!

#5 Major_Rager

Major_Rager

Jr. Prospect

• 27 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 03:17 PM

Awesome, thanks a lot guys!

#6 gsusluvshockey

gsusluvshockey

1st Line All-Star

• Bronze Booster
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 10:54 PM

I'm assuming that you don't get OLN because you have satellite. So here is what you do. You find someone who lives in the Detroit area. Or you find or make up some address in the Detroit area. You call your satellite company and say that you have moved to that address and you would like to get your new local channels. They change your channels within a day, and you get every game as if you actually lived there.

“But gsus,� you say, “how will I receive and pay my bill?� You log onto your satellite providers website and request to pay your bill online and not receive paper bills. It works better if you use someone’s address who you know, just in case.

Now, send me the $100+ bucks that I've saved you.

Hockey is 90% mental. The other half is physical.
http://www.letsgowin...?act=boardrules

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users