• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Barrie

Any good Detroit Tigers Message Boards around?

Rate this topic

I'm looking for a good Detroit Tigers Message Board to post on and follow the Tigers this season. I used to be a HUGE Tigers fan, until they started to really suck after 2000, and my attention has been fully on the Red Wings since about 1995 (With good reason)!

Do any of you know a good Tigers Message Board? I need some suggestions please. I'll try google, but a prop by anyone here would be appreciated.

I used to post on a Tigers Board (I stopped in the summer of 2004), but people got to know eachother to well that they'd talk anything but Tigers, and there were to many personal/joint attacks on some people. I like when you can get to know people on Message Boards, but there still needs to be some kind of privacy as well.

I find the Message Board on the Tigers Official site is full of "homers" and people who really don't know what they are talking about. Sometimes if you try and disagree with people they take it personal. It's like trying to talk Baseball with kids. Plus, there's a lot of trolls over there from other teams, since MLB official sites are kinda linked. It's easy to go over to another team's site.

I'd like to find a Tigers Message Board similar to this one, if possible. However I'm starting to think this Board is one of a kind. Most people here are knowledgeable and don't get to offended if people disagree with them. Plus the Mods here do an excellent job at not allowing mutiple discussions on one topic.

I used to post on the Tigers website board, but it seemed like every other thread was suggesting some ridiculous trade offer like Pena for Adam Dunn...or Nook Logan to Boston lol. Seen that one on more than occasion. I just cant believe fans are that damn stupid..

I used to post on the Tigers website board, but it seemed like every other thread was suggesting some ridiculous trade offer like Pena for Adam Dunn...or Nook Logan to Boston lol. Seen that one on more than occasion. I just cant believe fans are that damn stupid..

It aint' that much different around here sometimes.

"Manny and Mowers for Loungo! Florida would be stupid not to take that deal!!11"

It aint' that much different around here sometimes.

"Manny and Mowers for Loungo! Florida would be stupid not to take that deal!!11"

Very true lol, but at least theres a specific trade forum here to discuss that crap. The Tigers board is just a mess.