• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingsrock34

Hockey Card Help Please

I just got my hands on a Henrik Zetterberg 02-03 Private Stock Reserve Blue Rookie (only 250 made) it is Beckett graded 9/10 and all of my Becketts are pre-lockout and i dont know what numbers I am supposed to use to see how much more it is worth since its a blue one so can some1 tell me how so I know in the future and also what its worth, thanks

*also i just put it in the general discussion so get a quick answer so after i get one you can move it if you need to

$250 x .15 for blue parallel = $37.50. Beckett doesn't price rookie parallels so if its a 9 you could expect at the most $50-$60.

Obviously check ebay sales though, your best bet is to sell it on ebay anyway, don't get dicked around in a trade.

I know for Zetterberg's rookie card for 01-02 rookie card for Private Stock was listed, and it said that it was worth $300. I haven't looked at a Beckett since then due to college, and I need to get on that again, but that's how much it was worth the year before, so meaning it shouldn't be to much lower for your card.

I know for Zetterberg's rookie card for 01-02 rookie card for Private Stock was listed, and it said that it was worth $300. I haven't looked at a Beckett since then due to college, and I need to get on that again, but that's how much it was worth the year before, so meaning it shouldn't be to much lower for your card.

Zetts was 02-03. Datsyuk was 01-02. The card books at $250, taken from the current Beckett.

so the value went down in the new one? cuz the old beckett i have has the reg. one at $300 and i had another old beckett that i thought said $450 but i cant find it right now

Edited by wingsrock34

so the value went down in the new one? cuz the old beckett i have has the reg. one at $300 and i had another old beckett that i thought said $450 but i cant find it right now

Go buy a $4 beckett for yourself or realize that ive laid out the price for you above. A parallel of Zetterberg's 4th best rookie isn't exactly going to hold massive value.

You're right, the card sesaon for the beckett would be 02-03, but it says $300. I got my beckett in Borders, a huge retail book store, and it had pretty much every company that made hockey card since the beginning, and they listed like 4x more of the cards then the smaller beckett does. I can't find it right now though, because my family and I are in the process of moving, but when I do, I'll let you know the name of the huge beckett book that I have.