• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Muse

It's time for a change

Rate this topic

Guest ontariowingsfan
doesn't an April fools joke need to be pulled before noon on the 1st?  Or is that just a Canadian rule.

I totally fell for it.  I definitely thought it was in the realm of possiblity that Muse wanted something new and detroit-like for the uniform.  She's practically the ambassador to the city.

Must be a Canadian thing. Never heard of that one. I figure, April Fool's is on a Saturday, pretty much the whole weekend is fair game.

Traditionally, pranks are supposed to be performed before noon. Those done afterwards are supposed to bring bad luck to the perpetrator

doesn't an April fools joke need to be pulled before noon on the 1st?  Or is that just a Canadian rule.

I totally fell for it.   I definitely thought it was in the realm of possiblity that Muse wanted something new and detroit-like for the uniform.  She's practically the ambassador to the city.

Must be a Canadian thing. Never heard of that one. I figure, April Fool's is on a Saturday, pretty much the whole weekend is fair game.

Traditionally, pranks are supposed to be performed before noon. Those done afterwards are supposed to bring bad luck to the perpetrator

Never heard of that one.

I think someone's embarassed that they fell for it.

Is there an April Fools day handbook?

Guest ontariowingsfan

I totally fell for it.   I definitely thought it was in the realm of possiblity that Muse wanted something new and detroit-like for the uniform.  She's practically the ambassador to the city.

Never heard of that one.

I think someone's embarassed that they fell for it.

I would have been embarassed if the thread were actually started on the 1st. My computer says it was started on the 2nd. I'm all up for a good april fools day pranks... this one though seemed very real. (which I guess makes it a good joke). I only read your original post.. nothing about the pink/silver or whatever.

you got me muse... all hail muse... greatest day AFTER april fools day prankster in the history of lgw... rolleyes.gif

Hmmmm let's see here

1) Chris Osgood is comperable to Roy and Brodeur

2) Pavel Datsyuk has the softest hands EVER in the history of hockey

3) Pavel Datsyuk is better than Ilya Kovalchuk

4) Detroit is a lovely city with as much to offer as Chicago, Boston, NY etc

5) The City of Toronto, Ontario actually owns and posses the Detroit Zoo

6) The Red Wings need new unis

All these statements have been posted on this site yet the least outlandish of these is the April Second day joke. Yep you got us.

Do you guys walk around the house pissed off all the time? You're very compatible.

Though I get the feeling they both have me on ignore. Ah well, always nice to see Lidstrom Rules out of the Water Cooler!

Guest ontariowingsfan
Do you guys walk around the house pissed off all the time? You're very compatible.

Though I get the feeling they both have me on ignore. Ah well, always nice to see Lidstrom Rules out of the Water Cooler!

rotflmao.gif

I would have been embarassed if the thread were actually started on the 1st. My computer says it was started on the 2nd. I'm all up for a good april fools day pranks... this one though seemed very real. (which I guess makes it a good joke). I only read your original post.. nothing about the pink/silver or whatever.

you got me muse... all hail muse... greatest day AFTER april fools day prankster in the history of lgw... rolleyes.gif

Aw, poor baby can't take a joke OR tell time?

Sucks to be you!

Guest ontariowingsfan
I would have been embarassed if the thread were actually started on the 1st.  My computer says it was started on the 2nd.  I'm all up for a good april fools day pranks... this one though seemed very real.  (which I guess makes it a good joke).  I only read your original post.. nothing about the pink/silver or whatever. 

you got me muse... all hail muse...  greatest day AFTER april fools day prankster in the history of lgw...  rolleyes.gif

Aw, poor baby can't take a joke OR tell time?

Sucks to be you!

My computer says "Posted: April 2, 2006 - 12:54AM "

from your original post. Whether that was the correct time it was posted or not.. that's what I have to go on.

Nice grade 3 insult, Muse. You're the queen of comedy thumbup.gif

Nah, I'm usually a lot of fun to be around. I just got tired of reading about Chris Osgood and Pavel Datyuk and Sean Avery so for the most part I stay out of general discussion.

My computer says "Posted: April 2, 2006 - 12:54AM "

from your original post. Whether that was the correct time it was posted or not.. that's what I have to go on.

Nice grade 3 insult, Muse. You're the queen of comedy thumbup.gif

It was posted an hour earlier than your computer says.

BTW, from you that's quite a compliment. sly.gif

Ok, can we close this thread now, Matt?