• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hatcher#2

Griffins Fight Clips

Rate this topic

These clips are from the Griffins vs Moose game on saturday night.

The cut Bootland got was from the take down and not from a punch, he hit his head on the ice.

Bootland vs Brown

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=38IGY9A...TE14C5UTB0ZSDC9

Kopecky and Roy were chatting at the end of the first period, so they decided to have a go in the second, not a bad fight for Kopecky, considering he doesn't fight much.

Kopecky vs Roy

http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0HKLA60...P660YJQ8JF5O9LZ

Amadio has improved so much this last year, he used to throw his punches so hard that it threw himself off balance. Now he is more in control and he has been doing well because of it. DeMone had some damage to his nose after the fight, i think it came from the uppercut.

Amadio vs DeMone

http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1QHGPAU...7K1UB4JP70SASNZ

Quincey got a few good ones in aswell considering his jersey was up over his head for half the fight.

Quincey vs Jaffrey

http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3U5JAW9...FL1JGC42XD9YG0O

Enjoy!!

Edited by Hatcher#2

oh my lord how I hate rapidshare....install this get loads of ads. Can you use USendit please? its super easy like photobucket....and then the rest of us don't have to download and install another dumbass program.

Thanks Hatch! I can't go the rapidshare way either -- my spyware and other security goes bonkers -- like Kate Beckinsale with a chastity belt I move on to the next... unless it is Chastity Bono... then I run away. biggrin.gif

Hatch man thank you sooo much. Serouisly thank you.

P.s.

Quincey Fights ??????

Yeah Quincey fights, he's not a guy that will go out and fight 15 times a season but he will fight if he is challenged. He plays a rugged style, hits just about everything and im sure that when he gets to the Nhl his style will get him into a few fights a year.

You're right....I should've saved my post for one of the many "Whats the name of Shanahans irish jig" threads

Well considering you only post in one kind of thread/andor subject. You're very predictible.

Edited by Heaton

Well considering you only post in one kind of thread/andor subject. You're very predictible.

Everyone else takes care of the ballwashing. I have limited interests in the Wings

Hopefully we'll see Bootland and Kopecky up playing fourth line roles next year. I doubt Bootland would be too keen on a dirty knee on knee hit by Marchment on Zetterberg like the rest of the Wings were.

Edited by Barnes52

Hopefully we'll see Bootland and Kopecky up playing fourth line roles next year. I doubt Bootland would be too keen on a dirty knee on knee hit by Marchment on Zetterberg like the rest of the Wings were.

So true!!! It's too bad that NO ONE on the RW's can, (or will) fight in response to something like that being laid on their STAR!!

Did you see Andy Albert's knee on knee hit with Ryder from Montreal last night? Guess what happened big Sheldon Souray came over and whooped his ass. This hit wasn't even as bad as Marchments was on Zetterberg.

I agree but if you look at whom will probably be leaving next year and who will mostly likly be back there isn't a whole lotta room in out lineup. I would very much still like to see Bell on our 1st line next year.

I agree but if you look at whom will probably be leaving next year and who will mostly likly be back there isn't a whole lotta room in out lineup. I would very much still like to see Bell on our 1st line next year.

You may be right brother, but I have no idea what message it sends to future prospects when you improve very year and play your ass off, to never get rewarded in this organization. If that's the case, the Wings should end their agreement with the Griffs and sign one with the SEL or another European League or team

i'm thinking if legace sucks in the playoffs then we trade them and some other picks/ prospects to San Jose for toskala

i'm thinking if legace sucks in the playoffs then we trade them and some other picks/ prospects to San Jose for toskala

Do you mean trade Bootland and Kopecky? They are the only 2 forwards in the Wings sytem that have any size and that play a physical game. The Wings will benefit from having these guys in their lineup.

Do you mean trade Bootland and Kopecky? They are the only 2 forwards in the Wings sytem that have any size and that play a physical game. The Wings will benefit from having these guys in their lineup.

you could trade just one or even hudler and flip