• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mighty Wings

Hockeys future org. rankings(new)

Rate this topic

Red Wings are now #14 in the rankings. I was surprised to see them move up that far in the list. Although, I disagree with what they said below.

There also are no defensive or gritty defensemen on the horizon

I mean hello, how can u guys forget kyle quincey??

i'd prolly help some of the people who have no idea of this place to ya know throw down the site link er whatever..also im pretty sure their not an orgnization. And they didn't forget about Quincy. Also Future's isn't the know all place for prospect depth info, but I do give them props for talking about our organizations hole.

Red Wings are now #14 in the rankings. I was surprised to see them move up that far in the list. Although, I disagree with what they said below.

Where did you find this. Link?

When I go to there site, they have the old organization ranking from 2005.

Umm, defensemen? How about the whole organization (outside of Bootland) wink.gif

Awesome i tell my friend everyday that we are set for a long time and he doesnt believe me

Well, we might not be set, but with Zetterberg and Datsyuk moving into their primes and guys like Filppula, Hudler, and Grigorenko in the organization, our offence should be solid for years, with any major holes being filled in through free agency.

Sometimes I get a little worried about our D though. Kronwall has to beat the injury problems and after him, we're not exactly stacked on defensive prospects. Quincey, Kindl, and Lebda should all become NHL defencemen, but none (maybe with the exception of Kindl) strike me as top pairing guys. I'd imagine, though, that with Ken Holland and the Wings holding onto their high draft picks now that we should be able to correct any lack of prospect depth we have on the blueline in a couple of years.

Goaltending shouldn't be too much of an issue. I was a little worried at times this season as to how Jimmy Howard was coming along, but his little run in March put to bed any fears I might have. And being named the AHL's top rookie goaltender is a nice honour too. I'm not sure what to expect out of Liv, but I gather he's had a decent season over in Sweden and is ready to come over.

Well, we might not be set, but with Zetterberg and Datsyuk moving into their primes and guys like Filppula, Hudler, and Grigorenko in the organization, our offence should be solid for years, with any major holes being filled in through free agency.

Sometimes I get a little worried about our D though. Kronwall has to beat the injury problems and after him, we're not exactly stacked on defensive prospects. Quincey, Kindl, and Lebda should all become NHL defencemen, but none (maybe with the exception of Kindl) strike me as top pairing guys. I'd imagine, though, that with Ken Holland and the Wings holding onto their high draft picks now that we should be able to correct any lack of prospect depth we have on the blueline in a couple of years.

Goaltending shouldn't be too much of an issue. I was a little worried at times this season as to how Jimmy Howard was coming along, but his little run in March put to bed any fears I might have. And being named the AHL's top rookie goaltender is a nice honour too. I'm not sure what to expect out of Liv, but I gather he's had a decent season over in Sweden and is ready to come over.

Ya, im really looking forward to filppula, hudler, and grigs to be on the wings next year and kindl and mcgrath to be in GR also I hope liv is the backup with the wings or if hes not ready the backup in GR.

I like our team next year

Z-Dats-Grigs

Hudler-Lang-Shanny

Sammy-Filppula-holmstrom

malts-draper-williams or franzen

If shanny dont come back sign a scoreing winger in FA thats a pretty cheap team upfront.

Edited by theirishjig

ohhh Shanny WILL be back next year no question. He's putting up great numbers. Him, Homer and Hank highlight of this season for me.