• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WesternWing

DETROIT RED WINGS’ JAKUB KINDL JOINS GRIFFINS

Rate this topic

SWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEETTTTTTTT!!!!

ya no kidding who the hell saw that coming....

I thought he'd spend another year or something in the OHL. No i know their done for the year with the Rangers playoff fallout. But with him going to the Griffs he's there for good now isn't he?

I thought he'd spend another year or something in the OHL. No i know their done for the year with the Rangers playoff fallout. But with him going to the Griffs he's there for good now isn't he?

No, he either comes up to the big club or goes back to Kitchener. He can't play in the AHL if he's still CHL eligible and his CHL team is still playing. Since the Rangers were eliminated he could move up and play with the Griffins.

To note he picked up an assist on MacLean's hattrick goal (EDIT - I can't read. sad.gif ) late in the 3rd. 5-0 with not much time left.

peace

No, he either comes up to the big club or goes back to Kitchener. He can't play in the AHL if he's still CHL eligible and his CHL team is still playing. Since the Rangers were eliminated he could move up and play with the Griffins.

To note he picked up an assist on MacLean's hattrick goal (EDIT - I can't read. sad.gif ) late in the 3rd. 5-0 with not much time left.

peace

wouldn't his next year be his overage year?? or is it the one after thatt?

wouldn't his next year be his overage year?? or is it the one after thatt?

He'll start the year at 19. I don't believe you can play (full time) in the AHL until after the season of your 20th birthday. That is if you're coming out of the CHL.

peace

God I hope not. If he indeed is that good, and can play up to caliber. SCREW the CHL!

He has to return to the OHL. He only signed an amateur tryout with Grand Rapids to get him a bit of pro experience. He's not 20 years old so he has to either be in the NHL or the CHL, and we know he won't make the Wings next year.