• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
bogeygolfer

What channel are the Griffins on?

Rate this topic

Very few Griffins games are televised. You can pick up about 6 games a year on WXSP and Comcast Local shows an occasional game. That's about it.

You can watch the games streamed over the internet from the B2 networks but it's pay per view. Check out the multimedia links on www.griffinshockey.com.

Very few Griffins games are televised. You can pick up about 6 games a year on WXSP and Comcast Local shows an occasional game. That's about it.

You can watch the games streamed over the internet from the B2 networks but it's pay per view. Check out the multimedia links on www.griffinshockey.com.

thats unfortunate that very few games are on tv. I have seen more plymoth whaler gms on tv then griffin games. Tv would be a great way to get the griffins name out there to the casual sports fan who has no idea who the griffins are

When I moved to GR I was surprised how little coverage the Griffins get. I previously lived in Chicago and I think all the Wolves games are televised. But I have to look on the bright side. I can watch all the Red Wings games I want while Blackhawks fans get the shaft.