• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wings Fan In DC

Red Wings fan in MD/DC area?

Rate this topic

Guest Wings Fan In DC

Folks, upon checking the coverage map for the MD area for this sat's Red Wings game, I propose to you this: Loyal fans in the MD/DC area, let's meet up at a sports bar and watch the game!!!

We know this is a very important game, and yet, i'm stuck with the rangers/devils game being shown locally.

Who's in???

I propose Glory Days sportsbar in Germantown, MD. Great food, and those in Frederick, MD can drive down as well.

Show your support!

-Brian

Were I old enough to go to a bar and drink (4 more months) I'd be all up for it. But sadly this is finals week down in Richmond, VA so I wouldn't be able to make it. Great idea though.

I'm originally from Stafford, VA which is why I'm replying to this.

I live in Silver Spring, MD but I am helping a friend move to Philly on Saturday. This sucks because a.) I am missing Game 5 of the Wings-Oilers games and b.) I can't watch the NFL draft. :angry:

that sucks. Now the problem is this - i have a bud meeting me at champps sports bar in columbia, MD but the place doesnt know if they're going to be able to pull the game in on direct tv. does anyone know if Direct TV is showing this in other areas?

They won't dedicate a big screen tv for the game. apparently the *vcough cough* NFL Draft is more important. Picking players is*NOT* a sport! :)

Anyone know if the wings game can be pulled in on direct tv where they're showing the rangers/devils game?