• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

8,250 posts for Game 6 win

Rate this topic

Now that we are facing elimination, we all need to come together as true Wings fans and support our team. The series is NOT over. I'm challenging us to get 8,250 posts BEFORE faceoff of Game 6. Let's show why the Wings have the best fans in the league and BRING IT!!!!

ya its alot but hey, it will be amazing if we get it.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

hey, just tryin to get some life in here. the more i think, 8,000 is probly too much. i saw that the 2,250 posts for the game 4 win ended up with over 14,000 but i didn't notice a lot of them were during and after the game, my mistake.

new thread/shorter number?

Okay -- that's enough. Time to nip this in the bud. I understand you guys want to get things going for Game 6, but there are better ways to do it than needless excessive post whoring.

Locked.