• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rage

Should Detroit trade Pavel Datsyuk in the offseaon?

Rate this topic

Should Detroit trade Pavel Datsyuk in the offseaon?  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So much talk about this, I couldn't bare to read through everyone's opinion. So I would like to get a simple Yes or No from everyone to see where we the fans stand on this subject.

I say no. Get him some linemates. I think the majority are with me. We will see. :)

Nope - the guy is a great hockey player. I believe his day will come in the playoffs. He was great feeding Hull in '02. The Wings just need to add a few pieces and get some more solid goaltending imo - no need to completely bust up the team. If they just anywhere near how they did in the regular season (we need to figure out how obviously) they will be fine.

Yes. He has the same teammates in the playoffs as in the regular season yet he's failed to find the back of the net since 2002. He needs to step up and make things happen regardless of who's with him out there. I thought that's why he held out and delayed the signing of Zetterberg (6 goals in 6 games *cough cough*). I thought it was because he's so fantastic and creative that he can find a way to score.Trade him for a goalie that can steal a game or two.

No, because we won't be able to get a Heatley for Hossa type trade for Datsyuk.

Unless the deal is insanely fair for us there's no reason just to get whatever. The only real goalie out there who would make sense to go in a trade is Luongo, I don't like the idea of trading Datsyuk in a deal for Giguere, the Ducks are good enough and they're in our conference do we really wanna give them Datsyuk?

If Datsyuk won't sign a fair deal by the trade deadline, then yeah trade him for what you can get, Jokinen would've gotten a lot back before he signed his deal this season.

Datsyuk's value is very high right now since he's in his prime, almost every GM in the league will "take a chance" on him regardless of his post season record, he has too much talent.

I would give him another chance because he was not healthy yhis year and he is so good in the reg season you got to believe he will come around he is way to good to give up on right now!

I feel that we should because I think he's another Fedorov. Both players were good and are great passers, but I think Dats will hold out for a huge contract next year. I think he will hold out for a long time till he gets a big contract. Now, if we trade him for Luongo I feel that's a fair trade. We need a good goaltender who's big and athletic. I think he would bring more to the table then Dats would.