• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Icer

Round 2 Starts Tonight

Rate this topic

The series between Griffins and Moose will be very interesting. In the regular season both teams has presented very good hockey. Griffis won five on eight games.

Both clubs has great goltenders. We have MacIntyre and Howard, our opponent has Wade "The Wall" Flaherty. Griffs has better offense skills than Moose, but they've better defense. It will be amazing series :)

The series between Griffins and Moose will be very interesting. In the regular season both teams has presented very good hockey. Griffis won five on eight games.

Both clubs has great goltenders. We have MacIntyre and Howard, our opponent has Wade "The Wall" Flaherty. Griffs has better offense skills than Moose, but they've better defense. It will be amazing series :)

It'll be GRIFFS in SEVEN IF their defense stays together, and they can get some good scoring chances in FRONT of the net!!

After two games Griffins has 14/14 penalty kill... great! I don't suppose that we have that good penalty killers... I heard good things about our 4th line with Oulahen, Keller and Himelfarb. Is it true, that they play very well in the two previous games vs Moose?

P.S. Sorry for my very, very, very poor english...

Edited by Kwiatek

mainly, the moose have a horrible Powerplay. Which is good for us, we have looked really sloppy and un-motivated in these 2 games. They turned it up a little bit in the 2nd and 3rd periods Saturday, but overlal, they need to get their feet moving.

The Oulahen-Keeler-Himelfarb line was pretty solid. They took the puck to the offenseive zone and kept the moose struggling a bit. nothing great on the offense from them, but they stirred the pot a bit and gave them a fighting chance.

I'm hoping for a game 7 so I can get to a game (my schedule has interfered so far) so I was happy with the split. The Griffins need to pick up a win in one of the next three to bring the series back home. By the way, Comcast Local will broadcast games 3 and 4 live.

Griffs take game 1 on the road in OT 5-4. Howard was awesome, especially in the third period when he stopped a couple point blank shots. Flaherty was horrible. He surrendered goals on the first three shots, got yanked, got reinserted into the game, promptly poked a puck into his own net, and then gave up the OT goal. That's five goals on only 20 shots by the Griffins.

Wow, The Ads crushed Houston! I thought for sure Houston would of done alot better, at least stretched the series to 6 games or so.... If the Griffs can jump by Manitoba(which they will), they will have a tough one against the Ads!

Yes or not. Remember Icer, that long recess in the playoffs may deduct team rhythm.

That's why I said RUSTY. A week off is generally not a good thing during the playoffs. If I was the Admirals coach I'd bring up an enforcer from the ECHL and tell him to start some fights during practice. You know... to keep the competitive juices flowing.