• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rice

Ticket Info

Rate this topic

I was just wondering what the deal with Griffins tickets is. I saw theyre pretty cheap and since the Wings are out I thought it be cool to catch a game on the weekend with my buddies.

Are tickets hard to find right now?

I was just wondering what the deal with Griffins tickets is. I saw theyre pretty cheap and since the Wings are out I thought it be cool to catch a game on the weekend with my buddies.

Are tickets hard to find right now?

LOL. No tickets aren't hard to find. We have about 8000 more seats that need to be filled for the next game...you can get seats as close to the glass, or as high up as you like.

LOL. No tickets aren't hard to find. We have about 8000 more seats that need to be filled for the next game...you can get seats as close to the glass, or as high up as you like.

Alright, cool. Thanks.

I just checked with the box office and they've got tickets available Saturday in every section. Tickets on the glass cost $26. Lower bowl $21. Lower bowl corners $18. First 3 rows of upper bowl $16. Rest of upper bowl $14. If you buy today or tomorrow you can get extreme nosebleeds (last few rows of south corners) for $6.

Well if you decide to go to any of the playoff games, I'm the one in the 'yote jersey sitting in section 108.

I sit in Row A - Section 109, and the entire ROW B was empty tonight - you should be able to get a seat in any section you'd like -

If you haven't been to a GRIFFIN game as of yet - try it, you'll like it!

I just checked with the box office and they've got tickets available Saturday in every section. Tickets on the glass cost $26. Lower bowl $21. Lower bowl corners $18. First 3 rows of upper bowl $16. Rest of upper bowl $14. If you buy today or tomorrow you can get extreme nosebleeds (last few rows of south corners) for $6.

Thats you???

I sit in 108, with the Hudler jersey. Usually right behind the guy with the Barnes jersey!

LOL

Edited by BadAndy

Thats you???

I sit in 108, with the Hudler jersey. Usually right behind the guy with the Barnes jersey!

LOL

I wear EITHER - ELLIS, BOOTLAND,HELMER,MCDONNEL, KOPECKY, LAMOTHE, or OSGOOD

I wear EITHER - ELLIS, BOOTLAND,HELMER,MCDONNEL, KOPECKY, LAMOTHE, or OSGOOD

LOL. Every night you come to the arena in another players game worn jersey. One for each home game? :D