• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Icer

Griffins vs. Admirals series

Rate this topic

Man the Griffins need to wisen up a bit.

They storm back from down 3-1 in the first to tie it up at 4 with mere seconds remaining in the 2nd on a 5min PP and promptly give up a shorty 20 seconds into the 3rd to fall back down 4-5.

I realize they need to play catch up, but they keep digging themselves a deeper and deeper hole.

Flapjack seems on fire tonight with 2G 1A already.

Ugh, they come back from 4-1 down to tie it up in the second but promptly give up a shorthander in the third. Lame.

Howard has already seen 40 shots, no idea how he's playing. I think fatigue has caught up to him, he's not used to playing all these games in a row.

Fooooooooooook.

Would've been a great comeback had they won. I think the series against the Moose took a lot out of them. They never even got a chance to catch their breath and boom they were in this series. The Admirals goalie was very good. Oh well, pack it up and move on.

That really sucks.

The Griffins gave me some of the best Hockey I have seen this year!

The OT and Shoot-out wins, the amazing game 7 comeback!

All in all a very good year. I think I made it to about 25 Regular season games, and I only missed 1 game in the playoffs(at home). They have been a tremendous team this year. I am seriously considering getting season tickets for next year.

I think not having a break in between the series with the Moose wore them down and put them out. The Moose really took it to the Griffs, and they gave it all they had in game 7 to reach the conference finals.

I certainly hope the Ads go on to win it, they obviously played the best hockey.

Stupid short handed goals!

Edited by BadAndy

I have seen some of the best games this season, and one hell of a great year. I think I went to all but 5 or 6 home games, met some awesome people, even a couple from this board. Now the offseason is going to start, & I am going to be reading headline after headline, trying to figure out what player will end in GR.

& I hope Hershey/Portland smokes the Ads. Louis Robitaille (hershey) was probably my favorite person to heckle. He would react to every comment I yelled.

& on my final note,

Hey Tootoo, YOU SUCK.

I have seen some of the best games this season, and one hell of a great year. I think I went to all but 5 or 6 home games, met some awesome people, even a couple from this board. Now the offseason is going to start, & I am going to be reading headline after headline, trying to figure out what player will end in GR.

& I hope Hershey/Portland smokes the Ads. Louis Robitaille (hershey) was probably my favorite person to heckle. He would react to every comment I yelled.

& on my final note,

Hey Tootoo, YOU SUCK.

I sat behind you most of the year, and i would crack up every time you would yell "HEY <insert player>, YOU SUCK!"

Just cracked me up...