• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
timothy1997

The Offical Tigers Playoff Thread

Rate this topic

The Offical Tigers Playoff Thread  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

after today's comeback win, this clinches it for me. I know it is still early, but this team is on a mission. Even if the Tigers go .500 from here on out, they still win 90 games. I challenge anyone to convince me that this team cannot play .500 ball.

Edited by timothy1997

I think the Tigers are one year away from making a run for the World Series. I'm from Toledo so I get to see a lot of the prospects come and go through their system. I feel that if their younger guys keep progressing the way they are and the Tigers add maybe one or two veterans they may have to team. One rumor I did hear is that the Tigers could go for Barry Bonds either this year or wait for him to be a free agent. The Tigers need to add a veteran and a left handed power hitter. The only downside is he may only play two more years and that's it. But I think they will make it this year but are a few pieces short on being a championship team.

Of Course, the Tigers go on to the Playoffs.

I am picking Detroit to win the World Series.

New York and Boston are 8 behiend, and that is after Boston having a 12 game winning streak!!

So, yeah, my bad. Double Post

Tigers All The Way BABY!!!

This is for the ol' english d

Edited by rage

I hope the Tigers win it. I hate the White Sox. The hate has to do with Hawk Harrelson.

You....can....put my vote on the booooooooooooard....YES!!

Yes to the playoffs, a division win is almost a lock now the twins and the white sox are 8.5 behind

I hope the Tigers win it. I hate the White Sox. The hate has to do with Hawk Harrelson Ozzie Guillen (sp).

Fixed it lol

Edited by wingsdiehard13