• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dominator2005

Lecavalier may be available...

Rate this topic

TORONTO SUN: Steve Simmons yesterday reported that Vincent Lecavalier and Martin St. Louis may be available. Simmons writes "While Tampa Bay management will tell you the Lightning wants to build around Brad Richards, St. Louis and Lecavalier, enough people in the hockey wilderness will say the opposite -- that Lecavalier and St. Louis are available, and in the case of St. Louis, affordable. Stay tuned on this one."

http://www.spectorshockey.net/

http://www.torontosun.com/Sports/Hockey/20...609498-sun.html

Lecavalier for Datsyuk???? Anyone????

Nope, Tampa Bay will trade him for a #1 goalie, I could see him going to Anahiem for Giguere.

Lecavalier for Datsyuk doesn't address any of Tampa's needs, it'd be nice for us, but makes zero sense the other way.

They also don't really want Jimmy Howard right now I'd guess, Feaster already has said that he's NOT going to sign a FA goalie and that he'd look to aquire one in trade.

Nope, Tampa Bay will trade him for a #1 goalie, I could see him going to Anahiem for Giguere.

I think St Louis for Giguere seems like a more fair trade. Vinny for Giguere just seems a little too much in Anaheims favor, unless they were to throw in another quality player/prospect in the deal.

I think St Louis for Giguere seems like a more fair trade. Vinny for Giguere just seems a little too much in Anaheims favor, unless they were to throw in another quality player/prospect in the deal.

Obviously it would be Giguere +, but not that much more. The Lightning have no bargaining power.

Obviously it would be Giguere +, but not that much more. The Lightning have no bargaining power.

Mostly because they need a goalie a heck of a lot more than Anaheim needs a one-dimensional center. Although Anaheim needs Vinny more than say, San Jose, which has a similar goaltending issue.

Boston might be willing to part with Raycroft+Boynton for Viny, and that trade works for both teams. Although Tampa hasn't really had success with the former Boston goalies (Ranford, Grahame) they have had.

Mostly because they need a goalie a heck of a lot more than Anaheim needs a one-dimensional center. Although Anaheim needs Vinny more than say, San Jose, which has a similar goaltending issue.

Boston might be willing to part with Raycroft+Boynton for Viny, and that trade works for both teams. Although Tampa hasn't really had success with the former Boston goalies (Ranford, Grahame) they have had.

Lecavalier is one-dimensional? That's a new one on me, he can pass, score, hit, fight. Not sure what else you want from a player.

Anyway, I don't think Tampa would trade into the eastern conference, Raycroft isn't that much better than Grahame.

Edited by Heaton

Lecavalier is one-dimensional? That's a new one on me, he can pass, score, hit, fight. Not sure what else you want from a player.

Anyway, I don't think Tampa would trade into the eastern conference, Raycroft isn't that much better than Grahame.

Jason Williams hits more than Lecavalier. Lecavalier 'can hit' the same way Fedorov can.

And how about this one....I would like a center to play at both ends of the ice. Lecavalier has always been absolutely DISMAL in his own end.

I wouldn't mind having Lecavalier, but he does make 6 million. That would likely mean shipping out Datsyuk AND Lang and only having a million or so to add another forward.

I would much prefer a guy like Brenden Morrow, but I don't see Dallas trading him, especially to Detroit.

Never thought about vinnie , i'd love for St. Louis to come , but vinnie , hmm , i see a posible trade to aniheim for giguere or maybe to us for manny :P just joking , but if he were to come here , i'd more then likely say lang & datsyuk.

TORONTO SUN: Steve Simmons yesterday reported that Vincent Lecavalier and Martin St. Louis may be available. Simmons writes "While Tampa Bay management will tell you the Lightning wants to build around Brad Richards, St. Louis and Lecavalier, enough people in the hockey wilderness will say the opposite -- that Lecavalier and St. Louis are available, and in the case of St. Louis, affordable. Stay tuned on this one."

http://www.spectorshockey.net/

http://www.torontosun.com/Sports/Hockey/20...609498-sun.html

Lecavalier for Datsyuk???? Anyone????

mr cartman , ide trade everyone on the wings roster , detroit and grand rapids , for vinny except zetterberg . in my logic i build teams around centers . give me vinny and hank one two down the middle and youd have to respect my authoriTIE . vinny can do it all by his lonesome sort of like big joe in san jose = HORSES . ps , hows your cousin alvin doing . 2bl ps - to m. ilitch , its time to break up the dinner party here in nhl detroit and send holland packing before we have zero assets left , how many lame playoff runs do we have to take designed by this bum ? he may be an intelligent person but he DOESNT understand competition just like millions of other intelligent businessmen like him . give me pat verbeek as gm any day !