• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
shaunlang

lets get rid of lang

Rate this topic

Thanks for reiterating what people have been saying all year.

I dont see why people want to trade Lang so badly, he's been great in the playoffs for us.

this guy just floats around doesnt backcheck dont think he cares whether he wins in playoffs or not way over paid,get someone who can skate and hit make things happen

Like who? Don't make a post unless you have some actual examples.

Like who? Don't make a post unless you have some actual examples.

ill take any third liner who will go to the net im sick of watching him float id take a mccarty type player anyday mike sillinger you name it,look at the teams in the cup lots of players not making what he does and workin at both ends of the ice

Uh... so where is the 'Trade Rumor' in all of this???

Anyway... you're daft. I assume you're refering to the guy tied for 2nd in points during our playoff crawl??? He was one of the few players that actually showed up in April. He & Hank each had 6 pts in 6 games... yeah, that's a guy we should dump. Hell, let's get rid of Schneider too! He only had 8 points in those 6 games!!!

I would be willing to trade him... but not 'get rid' of him. If he (within a package) could help free up a player we truly need... then I'd support it.

Uh... so where is the 'Trade Rumor' in all of this???

Anyway... you're daft. I assume you're refering to the guy tied for 2nd in points during our playoff crawl??? He was one of the few players that actually showed up in April. He & Hank each had 6 pts in 6 games... yeah, that's a guy we should dump. Hell, let's get rid of Schneider too! He only had 8 points in those 6 games!!!

I would be willing to trade him... but not 'get rid' of him. If he (within a package) could help free up a player we truly need... then I'd support it.

Exactly...daft

There really isn't anyone on this team that I wouldn't consider trading for the right player(s)... well, outside stevie of course, but guys like Lang, Z, Schneider actually showed up last year in the playoffs, so unless it's for the "right" deal it wouldn't make sense... and before all you Z-lovers out there start bashing me, let me say, I think that he's our best player by far, but if someone like say, Calgary, offered something like Kipper and Iggy for Z and Hudler, I would jump all over it... obviously this trade would happen in a fantasy world but that's just an example.

i think lang is the most realistic person getting traded. not dats, not schneider. lang carrys a high price. what does the wings have way too many of is forwards and centers. i think if we traded lang away we wouldn't have a problem filling the void. i think it will be lang for a defenseman.

i think lang is the most realistic person getting traded. not dats, not schneider. lang carrys a high price. what does the wings have way too many of is forwards and centers. i think if we traded lang away we wouldn't have a problem filling the void. i think it will be lang for a defenseman.

this is the most sensible argument out of all of you. he is expensive, but I respect lang quite a bit. we do need a lot more physical of a defense, and i put my money on kenny looking to lang to cut some overhead in order to get a bigger force down low. as for the comment about having too many centers, i think it is best to have too many natural centers. theyre more flexible, able to take faceoffs and can play either side (left or right). when the line was pavel, Z, and lang, they are all centers but they were able to play just as wingers, while being able to take faceoffs no matter who was tossed out. just my thoughts on having a line of all centers...

I doubt anyone would take him, he is horribly overrated and overpaid. Along with Schneider, we are basically stuck with him. We traded for him because he was the NHL's leading point scorer, on an eventual virtually untalented Washington Capitals team. As much as I'd like to see him gone, we're STUCK with him. :(