• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockey0382

College Football

Rate this topic

Two teams that I think could play in the N.C game this year that no one has talked about- Va Tech and LSU. I agree ND, OSU, and USC have great chances of going there, but I think VT/LSU could go as well. Florida too maybe, but you always lose a few games in the SEC.

I dont see Virginia Tech doing it....I know Eddie Royal (he was friends with my g/f and high school) and Shawn Glendon (back up QB) and they said last year was their year and they didnt get it done. Plus VT usually chokes away a game or two.

Edited by Hockeytown Red Wings

Two teams that I think could play in the N.C game this year that no one has talked about- Va Tech and LSU. I agree ND, OSU, and USC have great chances of going there, but I think VT/LSU could go as well. Florida too maybe, but you always lose a few games in the SEC.

with all the good teams in the ACC, you always lose a few games in the ACC too. Va Tech can easily have a letdown against FSU or Miami.

mannysBETTER3434

ha ha va tech in the national championship game. are u serious???? they don't have an experienced qb and every year they are overrated. i can sum up a season for u with the hokies.

start off undefeated

about week 8 or 9 championship talk starts

about week 10 or 11 they choke and lose

then espn shuts up about them

Its a shame for Walker. Walker was a very good coach. He got by far the worst talent in the Big 10 every year, and yet NW still made bowls and could give every team in the leauge a run for its money. I always wondered what Walker could do with a team like MSU or Ill.

I'll never forget that Michigan-Northwestern game from 5 years ago or so. Northwestern had it won then the guy drops that pass in the endzone. Then Michigan had it won and the A Train inconceivably fumbles with 70 yards of open field in front of him. And of course Northwestern ended with a touchdown with less than 30 seconds left. 54-50...what a classic.

94 Colorado @ Michigan on ESPN Classic right now....I was 8 years old when I was at this game so it's funny that I remember some of the plays...and obviously the last one.

Ahh, I was flipping channels and I screamed when I saw that....

As much as it pains me to say this (cuz im a U of M fan), Here are my rankings...

1. Notre Dame

2. Ohio State

3. Texas

4. Florida

5. LSU

94 Colorado @ Michigan on ESPN Classic right now....I was 8 years old when I was at this game so it's funny that I remember some of the plays...and obviously the last one.

Yeah I was watchin that the other day :thumbdown: :puke:

As much as it pains me to say this (cuz im a U of M fan), Here are my rankings...

1. Notre Dame

2. Ohio State

3. Texas

4. Florida

5. LSU

Yeah I was watchin that the other day :thumbdown: :puke:

I agree with OSU/FLA/LSU, but Texas/ND I don't. Texas will most likely be starting a freshmen at QB, and ND is overated. Just because Quinn is back and fat Chuck is the coach everyone is in love with ND. Plus they play USC, Penn State, MSU, Michigan, and Georgia Tech.

#1 Ohio State

#2 Florida

#3 LSU

#4 Notre Dame

#5 Texas

Don't be surprised if USC plays better than people expect. Its the system..not the players that make the team good.

Also Oklahoma will be back this year. 1-2 loss year from that team.

And I predict that Michigan will have a strong season. No Big Ten title but a solid Capital One Bowl berth. 3 loss season for the wolverines. Ohio State, Notre Dame and Michigan State.

Edited by timothy1997

And I predict that Michigan will have a strong season. No Big Ten title but a solid Capital One Bowl berth. 3 loss season for the wolverines. Ohio State, Notre Dame and Michigan State.

This is the year! :P : :lol: I'm not familiar with the MSU schedule this season, who does MSU lose to the week after they beat Michigan?

/said in a joking, sympathetic tone