• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockey0382

College Football

Rate this topic

that is very true, kind of like U-M vs ND

yup but michigan isnt going to beat ND in south bend. Michigan always struggles there. Haven't won at South Bend since 1994. Michigan always struggles in their first road game of the season too. Haven't won first road game of their season since 1999.

Edited by timothy1997

Its exciting to be ranked No.1, but I would rather be ranked lower. When your number 1 you have the target on you every week

yup but michigan isnt going to beat ND in south bend. Michigan always struggles there. Haven't won at South Bend since 1994. Michigan always struggles in their first road game of the season too. Haven't won first road game of their season since 1999.

Well I guess I won't even watch the game since it looks like you know exactly whats going to happen...by the ways whats the final score going to be?

Its exciting to be ranked No.1, but I would rather be ranked lower. When your number 1 you have the target on you every week

Well I guess I won't even watch the game since it looks like you know exactly whats going to happen...by the ways whats the final score going to be?

31-27 Irish

31-27 Irish

2-0 Michigan. Notre Dame takes over at their own one yard line in the final minutes, a high snap goes over Quinn's head and through the end zone.

MSU 49 UM 48

OSU over MSU by forfeit. After their Michigan victory, MSU declares the season a success and forfeit the rest of their games.

You know what's fun? Going back and reading through last year's college football threads.

Wow... I said Ohio State or Michigan would beat USC in the National Championship game. Well at least I guessed USC would lose!

Edited by mannysBETTER3434

AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wait for it. AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

How can you be that stupid? He could have been set for two lifetimes if he had 1/99th of a brain.

AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wait for it. AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

How can you be that stupid? He could have been set for two lifetimes if he had 1/99th of a brain.

Now he could be facing 2 lifetimes in jail. His mug shot looks like the police really had to subdue him.

marcel frost wasn't the projected starter at tight end this year. the only reason he started at all last season was because ohio st lost their top two tight ends to injury. the projected starter for ohio st. is rory nicol. nicol was one of the top players to come out of pa two years ago. frost will be missed but it won't hurt osu's offense that badly. as for clarett that kid is a damn fool. i find it funny how people said ohio st treated him badly when they dimissed him from the team. i hope he enjoys getting hosed down by guys in the showers.

marcel frost wasn't the projected starter at tight end this year. the only reason he started at all last season was because ohio st lost their top two tight ends to injury. the projected starter for ohio st. is rory nicol. nicol was one of the top players to come out of pa two years ago. frost will be missed but it won't hurt osu's offense that badly. as for clarett that kid is a damn fool. i find it funny how people said ohio st treated him badly when they dimissed him from the team. i hope he enjoys getting hosed down by guys in the showers.

Maybe Hockeytown Red WIngs will correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm almost certain Frost was suppose to start along with Nichol this year. Plus I can remember watching the OSU/U-M last year and they were saying how Frost would have a bigger role this year

Maybe Hockeytown Red WIngs will correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm almost certain Frost was suppose to start along with Nichol this year. Plus I can remember watching the OSU/U-M last year and they were saying how Frost would have a bigger role this year

Frost is a monster. He definitely would have gotten a lot of playing time and he showed in the Michigan game last season that he has pretty good hands. He's not much of a runner when he's got the ball, but he's a great blocker and possession receiver. That said, if we lose a game, we're not gonna look back and say "If only we had Marcel."

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=Ar...p&type=lgns

Bail set at 5 million dollars. He was apparently in the vicinity of a witness scheduled to testify against him in his robbery trial. He was also wearing a bulletproof vest. This sounds like the police may have stopped something very bad from happening.

Who was RB that was really good but never did anything in the NFL because he was always in trouble? He started out in St. Loius I think, and played for SF too. Anyone know who I'm talking about? He kind of reminds me of Clarett

Never mind...Timothy brought him up above- Lawernce Phillips

You know what I love? Every single news story about Clarett shows his mug shots (he's got quite a collection these days), him in orange jumpsuits, huge bail numbers, etc. etc.....and then they usually show him in his playing days in an Ohio State uniform :lol: Love the association. It's no wonder OSU fans try their damndest to disown him....it's going to be hard for the rest of the world to shake the link.

I need to go back and find that ESPN The Mag article on him. Big ol' feature they did a couple years back. I think I still have it. I'm such a packrat for magazines and whatnot.