• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rice

Yzerman to return?

Rate this topic

Some people on other boards (MLive and HFBoards) that they heard on XM Radio that a few sources from within the organzation have said Yzerman signed a 1 year contract and will be returning. I know it's not a great source but I've seen it in two different places.

If true, this makes me think Yzerman must have confidence that the team will be changed this season. I dont think he would sacrifice his body for another year of the same.

If Stevie does re-sign, that'll give me much more confidence in changes being made than any canned statement that Holland could make. He wouldn't come back if it was the same joke, same punchline.

Some people on other boards (MLive and HFBoards) that they heard on XM Radio that a few sources from within the organzation have said Yzerman signed a 1 year contract and will be returning. I know it's not a great source but I've seen it in two different places.

If true, this makes me think Yzerman must have confidence that the team will be changed this season. I dont think he would sacrifice his body for another year of the same.

I hope to god that you've heard right , & if he has signed that contract , maybe good things are coming.

I've heard the same and think you're right

:thumbup:

If Stevie does re-sign, that'll give me much more confidence in changes being made than any canned statement that Holland could make. He wouldn't come back if it was the same joke, same punchline.

I've Grown to dislike holland alot , and now that Stevies reportedly back , Myabe some big changes for the wings are coming