• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CamNeely08

The Eagle is landing

Rate this topic

With the news of Eddie in town for an actual physical, I dread ever hearing this information. makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

the physical they put him through was apparently pretty brutal.... and i'd go as far as assuming that he passed

you & i can thank chelios for the vote of confidence in eddie - the passed him up 4 years ago and i'm beginning to think that they will not follow the same path this time

and in regards to the trouble with the law & wife/girlfriend comment - it's a long, personal story and if i posted it here, the Moderators would probably block it...

so i'll just say that he never drinks before gameday (and it happened under such circumstances)

he never beat his date (not his wife or g/f)

he resisted restraint from 4 security guards in the hotel when he was ordered to go back to his room & refused

guy's a trooper - works harder than anyone on the team ... first to the rink in the morning, last to leave at night

the Wings would be lucky to have him

in my humble opinion

I agree that the wings would be lucky to have the "THEN" Eagle... the one that is one of the top 10 goalies in history, but the "NOW" Eagle has had plenty of injuries and lets face it, he's no spring chicken.

I agree that the wings would be lucky to have the "THEN" Eagle... the one that is one of the top 10 goalies in history, but the "NOW" Eagle has had plenty of injuries and lets face it, he's no spring chicken.

neither is chelios, but they both get the job done

How about if we sign Belfour and Hasek and let them battle for the #1 spot...with Chelios around, it would be just like the old days in Chicago. ;)

(Was Chelly in Chicago yet when Hasek was traded away? Too lazy to look it up.)

he was - he was even the captain

i think hasek left in '93

As nervous as it makes me having an injury riddled Eddie B..... I do like that Holland looks as if he's ready to give the team to Howard in 07/08... an Eagle signing facilitates that.

Well not keen on belfour but guess there is a reason why i am not a GM...

Hope we can get some size up front and big dman with the money we are going to save cuz the reports today are that belfour is asking for a small contract with incentives which will actually make him wanna play