• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NAVYWING

Steve, Shanny and Belfour....

Rate this topic

I started a thread with sources about Belfour coming to Detroit.

It was deleted. Nothing doing on the Shanny at this point but posts that he's gone are allowed .... Strange.

Anyway ... it's going to be funny if/when Belfour signs here, and the boards slowly change to "OK, this might work with him & Ozzie in a tandem ..."

Anyway ... it's going to be funny if/when Belfour signs here, and the boards slowly change to "OK, this might work with him & Ozzie in a tandem ..."

Won't hear any of that crap coming for me. NO BELFOUR HERE!!!

Ok, the offseason has just started and things are already rediculous. People on here jumped on me for bashing Holland for not doing anything right after the playoff exit (deservedly so, it was a knee-jerk reaction) but all our options seem to be drying up fast. The team hasn't addressed it's lack of playoff performance nor added any grit, no #1 goalie and now our captain is done! The worst thing is that all of our options seem to be drying up. Our new goalie prospect is Ed Belfour!?!?! I mean come on! Also, the only change so far seems to be Shananhan and Legace, so much for the promised changes.

Ok, the offseason has just started and things are already rediculous. People on here jumped on me for bashing Holland for not doing anything right after the playoff exit (deservedly so, it was a knee-jerk reaction) but all our options seem to be drying up fast. The team hasn't addressed it's lack of playoff performance nor added any grit, no #1 goalie and now our captain is done! The worst thing is that all of our options seem to be drying up. Our new goalie prospect is Ed Belfour!?!?! I mean come on! Also, the only change so far seems to be Shananhan and Legace, so much for the promised changes.

yeah i agree, this is a disapointing time for wings fans, but there is still Billy G who could sign here, i hope id rather have him then shanny honestly,AND there is a chance for us to trade for Vesa/Biron. Belfour would seem like a last second, "grab whatever you can" move yah know? give it some time, it will come.

i dunno if i would say finesse is dead gowingsgo, i mean isnt finesse exactly what the new NHL is trying to do? less clutch and grab more speed and room, correct me if im wrong but Datsyuk did have 87 points this year

sorry that thats not exactly on topic but i saw that and i felt it needed to be said