Forum Guidelines: Read it. Learn it. Follow it.
Please take a moment to review posting etiquette guidelines for creating new threads:
1. Search before creating a new thread! Do a reasonable search of the board to see if another thread has already been created on a topic you'd like to discuss. If you don't use the search feature do a manual scan of the threads in the most recent two pages. Please refrain from creating more threads about "Who will get the C", "I will miss Stevie!" and "Who should be the Wings goalie?" There are plenty of existing threads on these topics.
2. Rumors belong in the Rumor Mill! If your topic is about an unsubstantiated rumor (for example: a rumor by Eklund about a theoretical trade or signing when there is no confirmation by another source such as Holland or a trustworthy news organization), then the rumor should be discussed only in the Rumor Mill forum. If the topic is regarding discussions that are known to have some validity (for example: Holland and the management of another team confirm to the Detroit Free Press that they're in negotiation with a particular player) then the topic belongs in the General Discussion forum.
3. Cite your sources! Make sure to always provide a link and/or state who or where you heard about a potential trade or signing (if there is no link, state the radio station or other source).
Reminder: those who make up false trade or signing stories will be banned from Letsgowings.com.
4. Make sure it's worthy! Before creating a new thread, puh-lease stop and think about whether or not the thread will generate interesting discussion. If you can't imagine a lot of people chiming in to discuss a given topic, perhaps it doesn't deserve its own thread.
5. When in doubt, reply in an existing related thread instead of creating another new thread!
The moderators at Letsgowings want to make sure the board is well organized and that it is easy for everyone to find breaking information. Please be courteous to your fellow posters and moderators by following these rules.
the LGW Staff
Forum Rules: READ before posting
No replies to this topic
|Topic||Forum||Started By||Stats||Last Post Info|
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users