• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Salviaman

New rumors!

Rate this topic

ok, so one of the rumors is that the canadians want to trade for robert lang, who would they be sending our way? i wouldnt mind some of their younger guys, like ryder or ribiero. i just wonder if the swiss miss is involved in these discussions.

I heard it was blue chip prospects or picks the Wings were looking for for Lang.

Any of those would do nicely.

lang has one a one year deal left , do you actually think mtl is gonna trade blue chip prospects for an old forward with one year left ??? or trade komisarek or begin which mtl fans love .......no way

anyway mtl gets lang would be them trading someone like zednik or ribeiro , and no thanks only guy I MIGHT CONSIDER is zednik cause hes scored 30+ in the past and we'd save 2 million

anyways signing samsonov and lindros :thumbup:

alison :thumbdown:

if we get samsonov though i dont see any way we can keep hudler , unless we stick with all 3 small forwards for 1 year and then if datsyuk agrees to a deal in the off season we trade hudler

Lang for Souray would be really nice, if Mtl is looking to deal him.

Basically the only hope i have left is for trades with Montreal and Chicago.

Edited by Lou_Siffer

lang has one a one year deal left , do you actually think mtl is gonna trade blue chip prospects for an old forward with one year left ??? or trade komisarek or begin which mtl fans love .......no way

anyway mtl gets lang would be them trading someone like zednik or ribeiro , and no thanks only guy I MIGHT CONSIDER is zednik cause hes scored 30+ in the past and we'd save 2 million

anyways signing samsonov and lindros :thumbup:

alison :thumbdown:

if we get samsonov though i dont see any way we can keep hudler , unless we stick with all 3 small forwards for 1 year and then if datsyuk agrees to a deal in the off season we trade hudler

Nope, there is no way Detroit gets that kind of prospect unless they are figuring someone else in on the deal. That doesn't mean they can't ask though. Nobody wants to play in Montreal due to the high tax so they have to trade in order to improve and get new players, other GM's will be asking for alot in return because they know how bad the situation.

i saw screw signing samsanov we are already weak and on the shorter side. lets friggin go after carter, peca, and lindros if hes cheap and with incentives so if he gets hurt or something.. but definatly no to allison the slowest skater in the NHL by far. and keep lang as hes a good big body who can make plays. ya he lacks physical play but so does the rest of this team. but also try to sign markov.. or markov, peca, lindros and if we can work in carter that woul dbe fine.. just more role players that will grind it out and muck it up for us is all we need. but definatly stay away from the leprichaun beard wearing samsonov.

id love ot have zednik on this team but for me i dont thinkg it woul dbe good to get rid of lang in the process. kind of hard to say who id trade cause i really dont know the makeup of this team right now. but id say try and get zednik in a decent trade. maybe like hudler and a pick and through in lilja maybe too??

Lindros?! Give me a friggin break. What has he done since 01-02? He has never been able to play more than 65 games/season or so his whole career. If were just looking for guys with size give Kopecky a chance to play. We need our future guys to get some experience any way.

i dont know about samsonov.. i knwo hes small but to me he seems hes a lil over hyped. one person i wouldn tmayb emind seeing come here cheap is deveraux because of his speed and forechecking ability specially in babcocks system. but mind as well keep added softies liek samsonov if we want to win the cup.. we alreasy missed out on simon. i saw sign peca, markov and if devs and zednik were somehow available get them cheap and wed be set.