• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
paul woods fan club

my trade with lightning

Rate this topic

tampas in cup mode . if im running that team there are several wings ide be interested in . 2 are maltby and draper together to give me a shut down line . another is schneider to give me a threat from dmen . another is holmstrom to help my power play . and the player i want coming back is robo russian = artukin . he'd give pavel russian buddy plus body guard . and i wouldnt care if i had to send all 4 mentioned wings to get him . if im tampa i wouldnt do , but then again say they add holmstrom , draper , maltby they tie up all kinds off loose ends and bring veteran composure to team . ide sweeten it up with hudler .

tampas in cup mode . if im running that team there are several wings ide be interested in . 2 are maltby and draper together to give me a shut down line . another is schneider to give me a threat from dmen . another is holmstrom to help my power play . and the player i want coming back is robo russian = artukin . he'd give pavel russian buddy plus body guard . and i wouldnt care if i had to send all 4 mentioned wings to get him . if im tampa i wouldnt do , but then again say they add holmstrom , draper , maltby they tie up all kinds off loose ends and bring veteran composure to team . ide sweeten it up with hudler .

Tampa is desperately trying to dump salary. This only adds to their problems.

What, are you trying to totally dismantle our special teams? Draper = great PKer, Homer = great PP. I love Dats as much as anybody, but i am not willing to kill our special teams to get Pavel a russian buddy. Anyways, i here Samsonov is about to get an offer to take care of that Russian buddy idea.

made mistake here and clicked wrong quote icon

What, are you trying to totally dismantle our special teams? Draper = great PKer, Homer = great PP. I love Dats as much as anybody, but i am not willing to kill our special teams to get Pavel a russian buddy. Anyways, i here Samsonov is about to get an offer to take care of that Russian buddy idea.

point is here that im dismantling the special teams unit of a team that is going to win zero cups ! im trading guys going or past their prime for a young guy with giant potential in an effort to build a unit to make future cup runs with . and exactly what a skinny unphysical but talented player like pavel needs is robo russian to do the heavy work out there .

Edited by paul woods fan club

As ARice said, it would be assinine for Tampa to make this trade when they have cap issues cause of St Louis, Lecavalier, and Richards. You think they'd give up one of their cheaper players for a collection of guys equaling roughly 8-9 million???

Why trade a large core of your special teams when you can probably pick up a solid player to do the dirty work for Pavel by trading guys like Hudler and/or someone else.

Homer is not past his prime when it comes to the PP, he's still the best at what he does. One of the reasons why we always have the #1 PP.

Draper is still one of the top PKers and solid defensively.

Two guys you can still win a Cup with, period.

well i errored by not knowing tampas salary status which makes the trade unfeasible unless they were to dump salary back to us or in another trade . but to everyone who says im dismantling this and that i say like holland your holding on to the past and this team wont win a cup . so i dont care what i dismantle cuz im trying to rebuild a team to make many cup runs . its an arguable topic . but i say in like 2 seasons all these guys im trading shall be through and artukin may be a superstar power forward , at which time would have been teaming with pavel on the best line in hockey . and making cup runs , wheres as on the path were headed i dont see where the allstars are gonna come from to make a dynasty . im shooting for a dynasty , hollands driving towards mediocrity .

This is a canidate for stupidest post of the year.

aaww, i thought he already won that.

does this dude know what a rumor is?? this is not just his first stupid post that isnt a rumor

he needs to get out of his own lil world

does this dude know what a rumor is?? this is not just his first stupid post that isnt a rumor

This is ture he has made several topics in the rumor mill that are just made up rumors

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Read my replys in the other threads. :cool:

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

He just has thoughts in HIS head...and he thinks they are rumors. :crazy: We should start a petition to shut down the paul woods fan club.

:clap: If he tries to insult me one more time ( Emphasis on try) than ill make the post. Its kinda sad how he gets shut down by an unmotivated 15 year old.

He just has thoughts in HIS head...and he thinks they are rumors. :crazy: We should start a petition to shut down the paul woods fan club.

Sounds good

:clap: If he tries to insult me one more time ( Emphasis on try) than ill make the post. Its kinda sad how he gets shut down by an unmotivated 15 year old.

:D:P I wonder if he is an adult with a strang mind or just young