• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Zeta Power 40

Carter to Wings?

Rate this topic

Speculation and tensions in Leafland are all over the map tonight, with some sources saying Peca has been offered a deal, others saying Carter, a few saying both...This is getting really soap opera-like and more and more intriguing. I will stay on this story as closely as I can. I have great sources who are each hearing different things. I am also hearing that Peca and "a NY area team" are talking. And there are two sources that are saying that Carter may have decided to take a deal in Detroit in the last few hours. Wish I could be more specific, but it all looks very much like posturing to me, by the Leafs, Carter, and Peca....Round and Round it goes...where it stops..

^ eklund

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=2371

I know he's never right..but i saw DETROIT in the article.

I could see Carter in Detroit.

Wouldn't be the first time, would it? (In Michigan) EDIT

Edited by rage

Carter I'd take for 2 - 2.5 anything else is gross overpayment.

Peca Im gonna have to take a hard pass on. We have Draper. We don't need another. Ontop of all thise we still need a 30+ goal scorer, who doesn't timid from the boards. Either 1 of 2 things happens this offseason/season. Holland pulls off some sweet blockbuster that addresses our true needs. Or two, his as$ finally gets fired for incompetence.

Holland talked about him yesterday saying that the wings looked at him but he wants a long term contract. They arn't willing to give someone like him a long term contract.